Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Demoness_Kiss JabadaJD Gwinb777 axr1 Patan basaka92 Mistress_Kixen

thats cool and all but the point is the revamp at this stage of the previous game was a stupid business move now you may think my opinion doesnt matter due not being a pateron

the thing is when the developer decides to revamp a game with 3 years of developer and story was just winding up is mind boggling

this is not a revamp it has a change in the characters personality it has story points that dont make sense and are switched from the original Sarah loosing her mags becomes part of the big sister quest Rachel seeing the main characters dick in the nurse office becomes the the new Janitor lady

adding new characters and new background story stuff when we all know already whats going to happen

and the whole game seems like a new game due to sex scene game where you live and the other mechanics of the game

the biggest problem is your saves will not work until possibly when it gets to the original content of old game

which means all choices made and scenes received based on karma or not will not being in the save provided

which brings the question when you chose the gang will you get 4 separate saves or will your gang be chosen for you automatically

the only good thing about this "revamp" is the ability to review scenes
and this is the short version...

• Haha
Reactions: King Monkey Mon

SintheAwesome

Apr 25, 2019
I've posted in the old thread the full process:

"ABOUT THE MSS. TAYLOR'S BUG (THE PHARMACY AND AMARIA'S PACKAGE):

Download RpgMakerSaveEdit 0.65
We have it here: https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/

Keep in mind that it may not work, so in order not to fuck your save, I recommend you to create another save before doing this:

Open the "RpgMakerSaveEdit0.65.exe" , then go to your save. Click in "Advanced" > "Edit Switches and Variables" > "Variables" > "242: TaylorQUEST" > If there is in 4, you change it to 5 (at least that's what I did). After doing this, you can talk to the guy in pharmacy and to Amaria. "
I used the program but it already had a 5 instead of a 4 and I can't seem to get any further there

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Guys, there is a huge part of the dialogues in my game that are in spanish, is that normal? Beggar is launching the new content in spanish only?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Maria Pic 7
Can somebody say when I can get it and how? (Have 1-6,8-10 at the moment)

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
I don't know if i am being blind but I can't find Markus in the Afternnoon in or outside the school, I look for him after the break in the school and outside after school and I can't get back into the school after it closes.

Last edited:

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Demoness_Kiss JabadaJD Gwinb777 axr1 Patan basaka92 Mistress_Kixen

thats cool and all but the point is the revamp at this stage of the previous game was a stupid business move now you may think my opinion doesnt matter due not being a pateron

the thing is when the developer decides to revamp a game with 3 years of developer and story was just winding up is mind boggling

this is not a revamp it has a change in the characters personality it has story points that dont make sense and are switched from the original Sarah loosing her mags becomes part of the big sister quest Rachel seeing the main characters dick in the nurse office becomes the the new Janitor lady

adding new characters and new background story stuff when we all know already whats going to happen

and the whole game seems like a new game due to sex scene game where you live and the other mechanics of the game

the biggest problem is your saves will not work until possibly when it gets to the original content of old game

which means all choices made and scenes received based on karma or not will not being in the save provided

which brings the question when you chose the gang will you get 4 separate saves or will your gang be chosen for you automatically

the only good thing about this "revamp" is the ability to review scenes
Everyone is clearly entitled to their opinion. I was merely letting everyone know why it is a revamp. As for all the new stuff; when you remodel your house to modernize it; there is no better time to add those little bits you wish you could have included before.

The only part of your post I disagree with is referring to his decision as a business move; I don't see successful dev's like Beggar making decisions, or even creating their games, from a business perspective. He's passionate about his game. The entire Patreon system was build on supporting artists while they create; not to purchase "products". Dude want's to make his game better by cleaning it up, I support him during the process. If you want to "buy" something, wait until it is done.

The best (read: successful) dev's are creating for themselves, with those of us who patronize them doing it to encourage and hopefully help to provide the freedom for them to continue to create, grateful they share their work with us along the way.

Those that come in hoping to make a shit-ton of cash, fail to appreciate that part of the equation and end up like that Bright Sun guy; throwing everything that comes to mind at the wall trying to see what sticks, when the only thing that STICKS derives from the passion for and love of creating something.

Sorry, lotta words to defend Beggar from being labeled as, and lumped in with, disingenuous mercs only out to make a buck.

Reactions: Luis Nope

indijon81

Sep 4, 2017
Im finished v015 , after that v016 appear wish Nesrot bug because " can not use old save " . So i have to play v016 at beginning . To day v017 appear , should i restart this fuking system again ? Or Nesrot bug is fixed ?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Everyone is clearly entitled to their opinion. I was merely letting everyone know why it is a revamp. As for all the new stuff; when you remodel your house to modernize it; there is no better time to add those little bits you wish you could have included before.

The only part of your post I disagree with is referring to his decision as a business move; I don't see successful dev's like Beggar making decisions, or even creating their games, from a business perspective. He's passionate about his game. The entire Patreon system was build on supporting artists while they create; not to purchase "products". Dude want's to make his game better by cleaning it up, I support him during the process. If you want to "buy" something, wait until it is done.

The best (read: successful) dev's are creating for themselves, with those of us who patronize them doing it to encourage and hopefully help to provide the freedom for them to continue to create, grateful they share their work with us along the way.

Those that come in hoping to make a shit-ton of cash, fail to appreciate that part of the equation and end up like that Bright Sun guy; throwing everything that comes to mind at the wall trying to see what sticks, when the only thing that STICKS derives from the passion for and love of creating something.

Sorry, lotta words to defend Beggar from being labeled as, and lumped in with, disingenuous mercs only out to make a buck.
Demoness_Kiss Gwinb777 Patan JabadaJD

im not labeling him as anything just kinda disappointed due to playing this game since it started (originally gotten my games from svscomic before coming to this site)

the only real problem i have with this game is all choices made by the playing in the updates wont mean anything due to saves not working each update

hopefully there will be 4 separate saves for choosing which gang the play wants to go and hopefully this revamp thing will only take 2 months to reach to the current content which is possible because i noticed alot of storyline for the side characters are kinda gone like with Brenda

Last edited:

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
the scenes new scenes this update got revamp or same shit? because chloe jet mc scene was the same?

3.00 star(s) 135 Votes