Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I am after Weed
The Mission quest log says "Markus is waiting for you in the afternoon in Martinia National Institute"
i don't know then, i never got to that part or even got that to trigger, and not sure what triggers it

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
i don't know then, i never got to that part or even got that to trigger, and not sure what triggers it
It is the second quest from the New update it sends you to talk to Jason, then Pam, Then Markus, Markus tells you he will meet you in the afternoon at the School no sign of him anywhere inside our out

Reactions: bkbigguy

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
So... I'm not acquainted with what the revamp means. I searched a bit and I thought that this would be a change in the mechanics, gameplay, with the same place, scenes and story. But than I started the game (played just a bit) and it looks different from what I remembered. It looks like a reboot.

I played the original a long time ago, more than one year I think. And a few months ago I tried to started again for the new stuff and got tired and I gave up.

Now I saw this revamp thing and I thought to come back to play, thinking that is the same, but doesn't look like.

Actually my question is - Should I continue play this version or you guys think it is better to play the old one entirely? Seeing that he will not return to that version, and I will not have to be concerned with saves and those stuff, I'm willing to try again. And I'm asking this because I don't know if he will try to match the story and bring the scenes to this game or do just new stuff. Will I loose content for not play the old version?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
It is the second quest from the New update it sends you to talk to Jason, then Pam, Then Markus, Markus tells you he will meet you in the afternoon at the School no sign of him anywhere inside our out
k so if it's in this update here, i will run into it soon, i started playing a new game tonight and getting close to where v1.6 stops at

Darkside17

Jul 23, 2017
So I've got a bug from using my old save as i leave the second floor i get the quest to copy Laura's Key again anyone know how to fix

BDI

May 23, 2017
I am after Weed
The Mission quest log says "Markus is waiting for you in the afternoon in Martinia National Institute"
In this revamp, the afternoon starts at 1500 for some unknown reason, You might try being there then,

yezzuh123

Nov 27, 2018
So... I'm not acquainted with what the revamp means. I searched a bit and I thought that this would be a change in the mechanics, gameplay, with the same place, scenes and story. But than I started the game (played just a bit) and it looks different from what I remembered. It looks like a reboot.

I played the original a long time ago, more than one year I think. And a few months ago I tried to started again for the new stuff and got tired and I gave up.

Now I saw this revamp thing and I thought to come back to play, thinking that is the same, but doesn't look like.

Actually my question is - Should I continue play this version or you guys think it is better to play the old one entirely? Seeing that he will not return to that version, and I will not have to be concerned with saves and those stuff, I'm willing to try again. And I'm asking this because I don't know if he will try to match the story and bring the scenes to this game or do just new stuff. Will I loose content for not play the old version?
He seems to be updating regularly so I'd stick with this one. Most of the content is from the old one but there's some new scenes sprinkled in here and there. You can always just decrypt the old one if you want to see all the images anyway.

Reactions: xfirstninx
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes