Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Demoness_Kiss JabadaJD Gwinb777 axr1 Patan basaka92 Mistress_Kixen

thats cool and all but the point is the revamp at this stage of the previous game was a stupid business move now you may think my opinion doesnt matter due not being a pateron

the thing is when the developer decides to revamp a game with 3 years of developer and story was just winding up is mind boggling

this is not a revamp it has a change in the characters personality it has story points that dont make sense and are switched from the original Sarah loosing her mags becomes part of the big sister quest Rachel seeing the main characters dick in the nurse office becomes the the new Janitor lady

adding new characters and new background story stuff when we all know already whats going to happen

and the whole game seems like a new game due to sex scene game where you live and the other mechanics of the game

the biggest problem is your saves will not work until possibly when it gets to the original content of old game

which means all choices made and scenes received based on karma or not will not being in the save provided

which brings the question when you chose the gang will you get 4 separate saves or will your gang be chosen for you automatically

the only good thing about this "revamp" is the ability to review scenes
I totally agree with you (y)

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So... I'm not acquainted with what the revamp means. I searched a bit and I thought that this would be a change in the mechanics, gameplay, with the same place, scenes and story. But than I started the game (played just a bit) and it looks different from what I remembered. It looks like a reboot.

I played the original a long time ago, more than one year I think. And a few months ago I tried to started again for the new stuff and got tired and I gave up.

Now I saw this revamp thing and I thought to come back to play, thinking that is the same, but doesn't look like.

Actually my question is - Should I continue play this version or you guys think it is better to play the old one entirely? Seeing that he will not return to that version, and I will not have to be concerned with saves and those stuff, I'm willing to try again. And I'm asking this because I don't know if he will try to match the story and bring the scenes to this game or do just new stuff. Will I loose content for not play the old version?
It's up to you.

If I were you, I'd keep playing the old game while reading and literally following the updated 2.1 walkthrough in the OP. Follow it and you'll complete the game without any problems.

Then, download the new one, unpack it using RPGMV-DECRYPTOR and watch the new CGS.

Reactions: xfirstninx
Aug 31, 2018
Where do you mange to do that? In both save edit online and rpg maker save edit there is not this option.
Ps: If you know how to change the name as well, it would be really nice of you
use rpg maker. Advanced, switches, should be number 14. As for name, in items, number 63, ID. give your self one, then in game use it to rename your character.

Reactions: tsingzukbiu

mikey zhou

Oct 16, 2018
nice revamp with nice(not the best but really nice) iner game-guide!
i stoped at 1.8, this time i restart the revamp, very smooth, no need walkthrough!
excellent work!

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I search all over this thread, i even used the search option at the top but came up with nothing on what i was looking for, anyone know if i got all of maria scenes or am i really missing 2, if i am which 2 are they cause i can't figure it out, i can make laura cum every night when she is sleeping but can't figure out if i really am missing 2 scenes with maria or if i got them all

Here is a pic of the scenes that i do have

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
An advice for anyone who played the old game:

The Author did not add any new pic into the quests he added in this latest Revamp 001.7 update: no NEW pics in Brenda's, Sandra's or Ms Lissette's (the art teacher) quests: neither new pics nor new scenes. Nothing at all.

So, don't waste your time and skip this update.

Moreover, even though you complete Ms Lissette's quest, you won't find any pic in her gallery. :whistle:

Mastakony

Sep 26, 2018
Why im just waiting. Point of the revamp was to remove a lot more bugs, but that doesnt seem to be the case so far.
When devs want to remove bugs, they usually use fix or update.
Revamping a game is not the same process...
There had lot of problems in the story, the background, the path, the logic, the mechanics : that's the job of REVAMP.

Yeah, there are many bugs but it was not a problem to have 100% storyline in the 2.1 version.
i don't think it will be different here.
And I'm sure they will have less bugs anyways.

PS : the precious thing he had in the revamp is the ..... REPLAY. With that he can put all the bugs he want

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I search all over this thread, i even used the search option at the top but came up with nothing on what i was looking for, anyone know if i got all of maria scenes or am i really missing 2, if i am which 2 are they cause i can't figure it out, i can make laura cum every night when she is sleeping but can't figure out if i really am missing 2 scenes with maria or if i got them all

Here is a pic of the scenes that i do have
The 2 Pic is 1. or 2. Day or so when you say you need water you must look in Marias bedroom. He says you hear "fuck" noises.

Pic 7 I have aso not.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
The 2 Pic is 1. or 2. Day or so when you say you need water you must look in Marias bedroom. He says you hear "fuck" noises.

The 7 Pic I have aso not. I think I get this time not the scene that the Dad was leaving for a month or so (when I remember correct I have it in 1.5). I am playing at the moment I think aso a scene with Christian don´t trigger so you get a second time to the nurse (I am not sure at the moment).
oh ok, so the 2nd pic that i'm missing is when you get to the new house and the first right you go to sleep, you wake up saying you need something to drink, on the way to the kitchen you enter her room before you go to the kitchen, right, cause i think i remember seeing her and your dad on the bed having sex on the way to the kitchen, is that right?

and for the 7th pic, let me know, i might start a new game here since i way pass the point on getting that 2nd scene

koko0125

Mar 24, 2017
i am in sandra mission with tony. i need to bring him someting but i dont know what (just clicked and i dont know what was written there). can someone tell me what is it?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
i am in sandra mission with tony. i need to bring him someting but i dont know what (just clicked and i dont know what was written there). can someone tell me what is it?
i just did that, you need to get 2 packages, 1 is in downtown north and the 2nd one is in chinatown

Reactions: koko0125

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
oh ok, so the 2nd pic that i'm missing is when you get to the new house and the first right you go to sleep, you wake up saying you need something to drink, on the way to the kitchen you enter her room before you go to the kitchen, right, cause i think i remember seeing her and your dad on the bed having sex on the way to the kitchen, is that right?

Pic 7 I have corrected it I played before 1.3 when I see correct and I have it aso not at the end. So my thought was not correct and I delete it.

I asked the Question before and no one answer it till today.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes