Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
i am in sandra mission with tony. i need to bring him someting but i dont know what (just clicked and i dont know what was written there). can someone tell me what is it?

Checking the "?" icons on MC's phone is a very gruelling task for you, I guess.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
PS : the precious thing he had in the revamp is the ..... REPLAY. With that he can put all the bugs he want
What did I write in my post just above yours? A lot of Maria's scenes are missing in the gallery. Some Amy's are missing too. Everything about Sandra is missing.

The gallery room is half-working and bugged right now, along with everything else.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Question (sorry if has already been asked/answered in this topic):

Is the english any better now? Since I dropped the game before because I was having headaches just be "reading" it.
Also,is the any way to fast forward/skip text since when the game bugged (and I forgot to save) I had to restart it, and having to re-read everything without any way to speed up the process was kinda annoying.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
No, you don't have to... Use the save he gave!!
He posted the save, and someone in this forum posted it too, that let you play from where last update ended.
But people don't read or at least ask questions before giving assumption.
Yes surelly help if you use other save to play the game.
But in me case, i prefer to play my save file. Also because i use always me name in game. To try to immerse myself better. Plus i do not know who choice they use in game. (Now i do not know how far the game is update. But for example in the old versione there was some gay content or some share thing. To advence some quest. And i do not like it). So... is also for that, that i do not use save file made from other player.
But if you like, surelly help a lot.

nightrayxs

Apr 29, 2018
Checking the "?" icons on MC's phone is a very gruelling task for you, I guess.
i have the same problem that tell me to speak at tony and doing his task but i have check at the gym on chinatown and park on downtown north and i got nothing and i didnt have a message who tell me the package have arrived i waited 5 days sorry for my english

DaPepi

Sep 19, 2017
I search all over this thread, i even used the search option at the top but came up with nothing on what i was looking for, anyone know if i got all of maria scenes or am i really missing 2, if i am which 2 are they cause i can't figure it out, i can make laura cum every night when she is sleeping but can't figure out if i really am missing 2 scenes with maria or if i got them all

Here is a pic of the scenes that i do have
How did you make her cum? I tried it many times but the scene always breaks and it seems I wake her up.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
How did you make her cum? I tried it many times but the scene always breaks and it seems I wake her up.
the way i do it

start with the finger and hit spot 1 never hit spot 2(check image)

as soon as you click on spot 1, a new circle will show up with an x, click it as fast as you can as soon as it pop's up, and keep repeating, spot 1, then click the circle with the x, non stop, still don't click spot 2

once the z's turn yellow, click on the lips, then click spot 2, as soon as you click, the circle with the x will pop up, click it as fast as you can to stop, only do the lips 1 time when the z's are yellow

when the z's are still yellow, switch back to the finger's and click on spot 1 again, as soon as the circle with the x pop's up, click it as fast as you can, keep repeating until the z's turn orange

when the z's turn orange, click on the lips and click spot 2, as soon as you click and the circle with the x pop up, click it as fast as you can to stop, only do the lips 1 time when the z's are orange

when the z's are still orange, switch back to the fingers, click spot 1, click the circle with the x as fast as you can and keep repeating, when the z's turn red, keep repeating with the fingers, spot 1, then circle with the x as fast as you can when it pop's up, spot 1, circle with x, non stop, she will then cum while she sleeps

if you are fast enough with the fingers with spot 1 on starting and stopping along with the lips on spot 2 with the z's turn yellow and orange, you can make her cum before the z's turn red, but you will have to be fast on clicking

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes