Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
It went smooth, no bugs from my last save (0.0016). But with old girls, and old quests. I couldn't help the fact that I was just repeating old content, It should have more girls like the old game updates, that had at least four girls for update. Its disappointing to have no main story, no family, no "new" content, at least this old girls could be remodeled, Brenda model, for example, looks very old and with poor grafics, very different from the other two girls in this update, well I will wait for next week...

Reactions: Canto Forte

alexisotaku98

Mar 18, 2019
I need help I've run out of mike missions and he tells me to finish the jat but he says focus on the family and I do not know what to do I need help

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Demoness_Kiss JabadaJD Gwinb777 axr1 Patan basaka92 Mistress_Kixen

thats cool and all but the point is the revamp at this stage of the previous game was a stupid business move now you may think my opinion doesnt matter due not being a pateron

the thing is when the developer decides to revamp a game with 3 years of developer and story was just winding up is mind boggling

this is not a revamp it has a change in the characters personality it has story points that dont make sense and are switched from the original Sarah loosing her mags becomes part of the big sister quest Rachel seeing the main characters dick in the nurse office becomes the the new Janitor lady

adding new characters and new background story stuff when we all know already whats going to happen

and the whole game seems like a new game due to sex scene game where you live and the other mechanics of the game

the biggest problem is your saves will not work until possibly when it gets to the original content of old game

which means all choices made and scenes received based on karma or not will not being in the save provided

which brings the question when you chose the gang will you get 4 separate saves or will your gang be chosen for you automatically

the only good thing about this "revamp" is the ability to review scenes
Demoness_Kiss Gwinb777 Patan JabadaJD

im not labeling him as anything just kinda disappointed due to playing this game since it started (originally gotten my games from svscomic before coming to this site)

the only real problem i have with this game is all choices made by the playing in the updates wont mean anything due to saves not working each update

hopefully there will be 4 separate saves for choosing which gang the play wants to go and hopefully this revamp thing will only take 2 months to reach to the current content which is possible because i noticed alot of storyline for the side characters are kinda gone like with Brenda
I gave up on this Revamp at the moment it released..
It's the same shit all over again.. Bugs, bugs and even more bugs.

People who think that it will be different in the future with this game should go to the doctor and get a reality check.
He has proven for multiple years now that he is incapable of producing a bug free update/game, he has proven that again with this version multiple times.
I would bet that in a couple months this game will be at the same stage of the original is in right now.
A complete mess that's unplayable without a save-editor opened.

I just stick with the original game...
Made it largely bug free for myself and enjoying the hell out of it :)

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Hocane

Jan 27, 2018
I am the only one finding the voice lines annoying during the sex scenes?

I'm ok with the moans, but i could do without the voice lines.

madmanO1

Dec 17, 2017
Im finished v015 , after that v016 appear wish Nesrot bug because " can not use old save " . So i have to play v016 at beginning . To day v017 appear , should i restart this fuking system again ? Or Nesrot bug is fixed ?
i dont thin the bug is fix. I am starting thinking this is intentional . . .

Reactions: chuckd2041

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
I think i'm going to wait... Every update I get soo far and have to restart as old saves do not work... Whats the point in playing the game over and over again? If only there was a way to just cheat your way back up to what you were previously on then this issue wouldn't be an issue...

Reactions: KODDA84
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes