bryanlg

Jun 10, 2017
you have to do mrs. turner's private classes at her house, #3 old quarter, after some time, she say she will need to get some stuff and one item's is from that store, but you will go get the items instead, then you will be able to buy the makeup for brenda and whatever else you want to buy
Ok thanks I go do that

tata18

Dec 12, 2018
you guys don't need to restart from beginning just copy save files inside of your game folder/www/save to new game folder/www/save

jenn20

Dec 17, 2017
The old version was one of my favourites. The new version has great animation.
I just feel compelled to wait until it is done to really play it.
The story is the same but different.
I wish some scenes we’re repeatable as in the old version.
But well done and keep it up

Reactions: Aioria619

nightrayxs

Apr 29, 2018
did someone have sarah variable because i m stuck i dont found the package for toni i have already look at the downtown north(park) and chinatown (gym) and when i try to speak at him he still have the "!"

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
View attachment 327069

it is impossible to find it at night
high neighborhood west, after you talk to him, you will get a timer to find a cop, just a little bit down the street to the left of the park, you will find the cop, check image for location

any v.17 end save
mine will be done soon, had to start a new game last night since i miss 3 scenes, but almost done and i will post it for you

Last edited:

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Night in the Author's mind is "noche": from 21 to 24.

if you're looking for him at the right time... well, then you're talking about the last guy: well, the hint system is WRONG - you will find him in another place (don't remember where he was, anyway: search for him).
scroll up, the answer was already given

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
you guys don't need to restart from beginning just copy save files inside of your game folder/www/save to new game folder/www/save
Everybody knows it. The point is that your old saves will cause bugs to happen during gameplay: just use the save the author provided that you'll find in save slot number 24.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Everybody knows it. The point is that your old saves will cause bugs to happen during gameplay: just use the save the author provided that you'll find in save slot number 24.
i delete that save every time, it cause the game to run really slow/laggy on my pc for some reason, but i don't mind starting over since it gives me something to do

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes