Trojaner15

Sep 8, 2017
IM SO DONE WITH THIS GAME, I PLAYED 4 FUCKING HOURS AND THEN COMES THE JET QUEST WHERE I HAVE TO ENTER A VILLA AND THEN THE GAME ASKS ME TO SAVE, I DO IT AND BAMM HEADSHOOT IMMEDIATLY DEAD DEAD 4 FUCKING HOURS WASTED

can someone share a save pls?

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Really wish they chose old version. Clearly the game will be buggy regardless, especially as the game grows. With the old version, at least we could see more new content, more freedom and less pointless retcons instead of having to waste months/years redoing everything.

Reactions: Aioria619

jenn20

Dec 17, 2017
Really wish they chose old version. Clearly the game will be buggy regardless, especially as the game grows. With the old version, at least we could see more new content, more freedom and less pointless retcons instead of having to waste months/years redoing everything.
the new version is different and far better animated

Reactions: cooaga

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
He seems to be updating regularly so I'd stick with this one. Most of the content is from the old one but there's some new scenes sprinkled in here and there. You can always just decrypt the old one if you want to see all the images anyway.
It's up to you.

If I were you, I'd keep playing the old game while reading and literally following the updated 2.1 walkthrough in the OP. Follow it and you'll complete the game without any problems.

Then, download the new one, unpack it using RPGMV-DECRYPTOR and watch the new CGS.
Thanks you both. Just one thing. The story and gameplay is so bad that if we want to watch the scenes is better to extract the images than play it? It is just that you guys suggested the same thing, but each one with one version. XD. I'm just joking. I will see what to do. Thanks again.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
He really needs to work on the sex scenes.....they are clunky as fuck. One sec you banging x girl missionary and then 2 sec later your doing her doggy style and then back to misionary. They were much better in the old version.

yezzuh123

Nov 27, 2018
Thanks you both. Just one thing. The story and gameplay is so bad that if we want to watch the scenes is better to extract the images than play it? It is just that you guys suggested the same thing, but each one with one version. XD. I'm just joking. I will see what to do. Thanks again.
Well it's a bit grindy so I can see why people call it tedious but personally I like the gameplay. I enjoyed the revamp more as it has a map and its easier to navigate and find places as opposed to the original.

Reactions: xfirstninx

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
Well it's a bit grindy so I can see why people call it tedious but personally I like the gameplay. I enjoyed the revamp more as it has a map and its easier to navigate and find places as opposed to the original.
Exactly the motives that brought me back when a saw the revamp thing. Because when I tried to come back to the game after so many time and saw how much time it would take to get things done, I gave up. For now I will wait before continue.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The old game was a game: it had quests, riddles, there were minigames and hidden items, you could interact with NPCs. The school was full of student to interact with.

The new one is crap: you can't do anything except walking and walking and walking from one place to another place. You can't talk to anyone anymore anywhere. There are no more hidden items. No more minigames. You don't have any "gameplay decisions" to make: just check the built-in hint system and see what the "?" icon tells you you MUST do, and if you don't do it, then you'll just wander around town forever and ever and nothing will happen at all until you go to bed in your room and sleep.
This isn't a game anymore.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
How buy make up for Brenda ? I'm in the market but I can't buy nothing
you have to do mrs. turner's private classes at her house, #3 old quarter, after some time, she say she will need to get some stuff and one of the item's is from that store, but you will go get the items instead, then you will be able to buy the makeup for brenda and whatever else you want to buy

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes