pedocambiate

Sep 16, 2017
hello a question, how do I change the language, I hear something from a lever, in the room?, excuse the bad English.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Not jumping to conclusions until someone posts legit thing but I suppose revamp was a failure and he might get back to old version again
We really hope so, even bugged, the older version was really great, probably my favourite game there(Man of the House and School & Love and Friends are the other games that i consider the best ones), for me, he just need to fix the bugs and a few of stories.

Reactions: inyourface

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
My New Life Revamp Alpha 0.001.7 (2,8 gb rar pc original)

411 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):

done by Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)
ty for the compressed version !

Reactions: Abhai

Hentaimancer

Jun 9, 2019
Not jumping to conclusions until someone posts legit thing but I suppose revamp was a failure and he might get back to old version again

No need to alarm guys. His english is a little wonky, but he basically say that this version is apparently going well, and that the tester he hired "is doing well" (?), some small issues fixed, as the absent galleries or broken walkthroughts. He will take a couple of days off, so the next version will be a little late. Apparently the guy is very stressed. Also Carol is the next women to appear.

Lnwlvs

Aug 16, 2017
I have searched for a fix for this but have only found mention of it "a timer bug that tells me to go see Nesrot in the pub however whatever is supposed to be the trigger to stop it isn't happening" does anyone know of a fix for this

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
This is not the case. He's just going to take a few days off to relax since he's feeling a little stressed. So we might not get a weekly update, but it is understandable. The man needs his rest. He's made mention on discord that people whining on his patreon have been getting on his nerves somewhat and he wants to de-stress. The revamp isn't a failure according to what's been said and the poll results show that the vast majority like and prefer it.

I'm really looking forward to the Carol update, which is the next version. She was always one of my favorite girls (busty blonde nerd is sexy) so can't wait until he gets to it. Whether or not the update will completely finish her questline or only partway complete it remains to be seen, but we'll have to wait and see. I think she'll be getting new scenes though.

And guys, Beggar has said repeatedly on Discord that he is happy with the Revamp, he personally prefers it to what he did with the old version, and that it is going to take some time to get to where 2.1 is. Since everything is mapped out it shouldn't take too long, he is still going to do weekly updates, he just asks for patience.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
This is not the case. He's just going to take a few days off to relax since he's feeling a little stressed. So we might not get a weekly update, but it is understandable. The man needs his rest. He's made mention on discord that people whining on his patreon have been getting on his nerves somewhat and he wants to de-stress. The revamp isn't a failure according to what's been said and the poll results show that the vast majority like and prefer it.

I'm really looking forward to the Carol update, which is the next version. She was always one of my favorite girls (busty blonde nerd is sexy) so can't wait until he gets to it. Whether or not the update will completely finish her questline or only partway complete it remains to be seen, but we'll have to wait and see. I think she'll be getting new scenes though.

And guys, Beggar has said repeatedly on Discord that he is happy with the Revamp, he personally prefers it to what he did with the old version, and that it is going to take some time to get to where 2.1 is. Since everything is mapped out it shouldn't take too long, he is still going to do weekly updates, he just asks for patience.
i agree, if people were stressing me out, i would of done the same thing and i'm glade the revamp is still going, don't get me wrong, i never played the old one and started today, still working on it and also loving it, but there are options in revamp that i like that the old one doesn't have, but still a great game and a time killer

Reactions: Ferdi Kafka

putraopak

Feb 1, 2018
I can't enter to ms. Taylor house after ronald quest,, did anyone know how to fix that ??
Sorry for my bad english

johnwoo

Apr 13, 2017
We really hope so, even bugged, the older version was really great, probably my favourite game there(Man of the House and School & Love and Friends are the other games that i consider the best ones), for me, he just need to fix the bugs and a few of stories.
Im of the opposite opinion I really like the revamps direction more, the phone quest helper is great and the linear path makes it more enjoyable. Though I do wish more of the older games content was in i can wait for that though it seems to be moving pretty fast on the updates.

3.00 star(s) 135 Votes