edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Can someone help me?
I'm having problems in sandra's quest, where I think the 3rd guy, Tony, I have to talk to continue the quest? Pq says it's in High Neiborhood East, but it does not appear ... is there any specific day? Help please

BDI

May 23, 2017
Can someone help me?
I'm having problems in sandra's quest, where I think the 3rd guy, Tony, I have to talk to continue the quest? Pq says it's in High Neiborhood East, but it does not appear ... is there any specific day? Help please
Look in the park there.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Wow I didn't notice it the first two times I played this game. Is it new or it's been there from the original game.
On Brenda quest when you get the prostitute to Charles the screen of MC's PC shows he was playing Summertime Saga. Now that's a great reference.
Sorry forgot to screenshot it

Reactions: Lost_Soldiers

Kraos

Jan 8, 2018
The game says Tony is in new neighborhood east. Where is that? Also when do the Tarot cards start appearing again? They have not appeared in a while after the nude dance.
Does Karma mean anything now?

BDI

May 23, 2017
The game says Tony is in new neighborhood east. Where is that? Also when do the Tarot cards start appearing again? They have not appeared in a while after the nude dance.
Does Karma mean anything now?
Tony should be in front of the Terracotta store after dark,

keyzu

May 31, 2018
I never got this.
When you get to that point, you should leave the option to speak with Sarah and they go automatically, as long as I get to the point where Sarah after giving her the card already shows you under her skirt and does not wear a thong, outside of that there is no other way to do it.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Developer got some good experience since his last attempt, this game is much cleaner, animations are better and his English grammar seems to have improved. Shame the story line is still linear, the MC is still sometimes a cock sucker (Soon to be literally), and we aren't allowed to make decisions to change any important outcome.

Also, why the heck does using the fast travel option, which also taxes us, force you to be late for school too if you're too slow? Our time in this world is limited developer, we don't need shitty excuses for us to waste it. At least implement a fast forward script so we can speed through walking and animations we wouldn't care about. Times like this I'm glad I learned how to cheat RPG maker games to teleport and shit, jeez.

Last edited:

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Anyone knows if the creator has any intention of adding a gallery/recollection room in this version? I found it frustrating to have 50 different saves in the old one.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Anyone knows if the creator has any intention of adding a gallery/recollection room in this version? I found it frustrating to have 50 different saves in the old one.
There is although a little buggy but you can find it on your PC or Smart phone in book of faces

Reactions: dingo4life

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Guys, do you know if Revamp have those same CG as old version? If no then are all remade or just some? Those old renders were very nice and I want to know if by playing new version I will miss a lot. I tried playing old version in the past but even with walkthrough there was too much bugs and strange triggers that make me drop it :(

NaughtyTricks

Jan 11, 2018
BABYSITTER WALKTHROUGH:
  1. You access your babysitting jobs by going through the magnifying glass then baby bottle icons on your computer and smartphone. You then click on the offer you'd like to take up.
  2. The only jobs currently on offer are Bonnie&Charlie and Jerome&Ta-lisa.
  3. You can only accept the job on the relevant days and before the alotted times (Saturday before 7pm for Bonnie & Charlie, Sunday before 5pm for Jerome & Ta-Lisa).
  4. After a certain number of jobs (for me it was three for each, but this may vary) their faces will appear at the bottom of your "bookface" with further instructions if you click on their avatar and then click on the green question mark icon.

Bonnie & Charlie
  1. Once Bonnie and Charlie are on your bookface you receive the instruction to find Charlie at night in the Hornet pub in Downtown South (bottom right).
  2. Go there to see him hanging around some strippers (top right of pub).
  3. Once you've seen him go to the downstairs top left of the pub to pick up a business card (you can use this later)
  4. Attend your babysitting job as normal and the rest of the story will play out.
  5. After you've done this you can call up and visit Bonnie at your leisure via her bookface page (click the telephone icon)

Jerome and Ta-Lisa
  1. After Jerome and Ta-Lisa appear on your bookface wall you can get the instruction to pinch some money.
  2. To do this start your job as normal and when the time comes to save the baby go to the parents bedroom (lounge door, then the door on the far left).
  3. There should be money in the bedside table on the right side of the bed. Make sure you have time left to save the child.
  4. You collect your payment as normal, but next time you babysit for them Ta-Lisa will come home early with a gigantic friend called Liana. The (pretty damn hot) scene plays out without any further input.
  5. Once you've completed this you can, similar to with Bonnie, phone up Ta-Lisa whenever you want to get a sex scene with her.

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes