Djahid

Oct 14, 2018
Well this is what you get for listening to the patreons instead of himself. he shouldve finished the game and start a new game with this new mechanics of his implemented on the new game . And he kept giving excuses after excuses . well have fun on his vacation then . im not pledging to him anymore im sure he doesnt mind its just one less person . honestly disappointed with this game and him . oh well its not the end of the world . there are other better games and ill pledge those instead of this recycled crap.
better games like this ?? where ?

RR2004

Jan 8, 2019
Stuck in go to pharmacy at night I already got the key but when I go to pharmacy at night only steal the money option pops up... Some one help

DirkOreo

Apr 7, 2018
im starting a new game file for this update and for some reason i still havent gotten the call from Alex where you go make a replica dildo from your cock yet, anyone else have this problem? also i'm having trouble starting the Sarah questline after she gives you her first in-person dance after giving her the copied tinymon cards

sensujoy01

Jul 14, 2018
i'm sorry..but can anybody tell me what new is this 'REVAMP' version of the game offering? i think i've played the original one a long ago..don't really know what revamp means tbh..

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Anyone wanna post the guide for teh dating stuff.
Well whole dating system is bugged you can't give gifts to carrol, for excample chocolate, it says i dont have it even i have over 20 chocolate in invetory. Also when trying to confort paparazi at down town shout mc wont enter the building just keep saying lets talk to him.

DirkOreo

Apr 7, 2018
does anyone know how to trigger the Alexx dildo mold scene in this version, nothing happens after MC's father says he's going off to work at another city

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes