johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
My New Life: REVAMP [v0.001.9 Alpha Test] [Beggar of Net] (3.1 gb rar win source)

399 mb rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)
you should use 0.4 cruncher, i reported to bas about bad encryption that lead to "frozen" opening in game and it was fixed in 0.4

Reactions: Canto Forte

tonigobe

Jan 27, 2018
Re: v0.001.9 Alpha Test: Since Carol is my bias, I'm glad BON added new home scenes during and after the successful dates with her! I'm also glad he/they kept the old scenes from the abandoned version!--that was a welcome surprise. ^_^

My only critique: I wish the MC can continue with the dates (like with the abandoned version), even after unlocking all the scenes; or at least have some way to "replay" a scene via BookFace.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Carol's address anyone? Because now I have only hint about two dates to be done, but no address anynore...

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
if carol is stuck at toilet use W. unlock character. click on toilet door. now you are inside press W lock the character and continue normally

Dating guide for carol (kinda):
1. the cheapest way is buy on your smarphone cholotales (normal or deluxe) and give her as a gift. Books follow the same logic but are more expensive
2. the places she likes are the center and right of the screen. the cheapest way is select the park in the center ($10) and beach in the center ($10)
3. Right answers: Sushi-blue-giggs-27june-cancer-harry peter
4. when you unlock 3 interactions on heart's icon you can forget about give her gift (your wallet thanks you)
5. After you fuck carol for the first time: Each place has a unique sex scene at the end when your date is going well, the more expensive the site and the gift she ask, the more chances there are to have the scene
"4.when you unlock 3 interactions on heart's icon " where I can found heart's icon?

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Carol's date:
I can't buy anything during the date - always got the info that the object is not available, in Spanish,
When I try to pick other topics as she's not interested, she's leaving
And when I hug her she's leaving also
So how did you do that you could buy something during date???

odino

Aug 14, 2017
i got around 30 special book for gift for her
and chose expencive option always
and chose culture well o found only 4 culture magazine but its add nothing ti stat its stay 0 after used thos but i chose culture always
i chose kiss for 6 date and touch for 4 date
color is blue
food is sushi
family name gibbs
age 18 dont remmber other

umm grind back to game date system take alot day till its done its was 14 or 16 date till unlocked all option

Last edited:

tinywhite973

Mar 23, 2019
It seems that after I visit jet twice for the lesson from the beginning then i am not able to talk to her anymore in the newest version.
What can I do now? Any variable related it?

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes