Mar 27, 2019
can someone share save 0.92
It depends I have 3-4 saves on the 0.92 game two are at the start of the game 3 and 4 are after I installed the mod. I haven't done much in any of the saves yet. one is at the very start of the game just after the cop takes your car and after Alex's sex seen when you look for your sister. 2 is after amy kicks you in the balls and warren shows up.3 is the first day of school the tour. 4 is after school when warren asked you to watch someone in the park.... If you are looking for saves near the end of 0.92 I don't have any yet. I am working on it ... but the way I play the game it could take a week or more to get there. and that's a lot of things to do in the game. I could maybe do it in a week if asked but it will take time. this is one of the games I play just for fun..

Mar 27, 2019
can someone share save 0.92
I just found this under the save link
0.91 SAVES FOR YOU
for ALL mobs/gangs

NOTICE: Ok fellas, no secret I hated 0.91 and this time didn't have the patience to play trough it 4x. I only really played it in the Triads save and, only after I finished everything I could find (including trigerring all the house stuff with Lucy at least twice), I used SoTN's cheat to change the gang and saved it over the recpective Archivo X's. Let me know if you use my saves and have any problem related to the gangs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In case this makes any difference, the saves you're given here traveled the path as follows: I loaded my the the 0.89 saves on a 0.91 game in wich SoTN's bugfix and cheat mod were already applied, and then resaved, to be sure the saves were compatible with the latest release.
Now, there are 2 files attached, one with saves for story progression or and other with possibly useful saves. Each save folder also contain my config and global files, so manage you file replacing properly if you want to change the save slot number or mix my saves and yours.
I advise you to read the "General things to be known" spoiler if you use my saves but, like Maria, I'm not your mother, so I'm hiding it in case you don't want to read. Also I used a lot of spoiler tags basically so this post isn't awfully huge on the thread's page.
Now to explain each file

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main.rar
This contains a save folder with saves after finishing 0.89 (which I call "previous") and saves with 0.91 content complete (which I call "complete"). "Previous" saves are in Sarah's room at night. For the "Complete" I loaded the "previous" Triads' save, played trough 0.91 content up to it's storyline's end, and triggered all the "sandbox" events at least twice. Then I loaded every 0.89 complete save and overwrote the 0.89 starting save with it. Then finally I loaded Triad's 0.91 complete save, changed the gang via SoTN's cheat mod, and saved it on each gang's respective complete save number. Here's the files breakdown:
Also, here is what I call "complete". By all means, if I forgot something let me know, not only it will help me to have everything unlocked but also I'll update it on this post after I complete it ingame, so people can have it unlocked to it too.
Again, if I forgot anything, please let me know

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extras.rar
This contains a save folder with a "choose your mafia" save, right after the police captain interrogation, in case someone still needs (WARNING: I saved with the timer running), a couple alternatives routes, and saves right before (or as before as it was possible) my favorite one-time scenes.
Here's the file specification:

Repository 2.0
If you want saves at points earlier version's story points, or even more variation (e.g. my Yahaira branching), check my save repository thread, before updating this post I always take my previous saves there, along with the previous description inside a spoiler tag. You can find the repository here. The old repository got filled with random posts and I wanted it to be organized, so I made a new one. The old will to longer be updated, supported or looked at
it said 0.91 but it may work on 0.92 check it and see if that's what you are looking for

kenren

May 15, 2018
i more interested in the mafia bug patches (hopefully there will be or is) i have four slots for the mafia gameplays each one then after i play through one when you get to the new home the mob you chose gives you the home during cutsence THEN cuts in the middle for the triads and now playing anytime you view mobs its triads

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i more interested in the mafia bug patches (hopefully there will be or is) i have four slots for the mafia gameplays each one then after i play through one when you get to the new home the mob you chose gives you the home during cutsence THEN cuts in the middle for the triads and now playing anytime you view mobs its triads
This is not a bug. This cause when players change it themselves or external ways (save-editing etc) or older saves or use the dev in-game bunny girl (that was left during testing by the dev, not suppose to be there). I believe she is remove since v0.92, however, the damage is already done to players old saves.

You can use the pc cheat mod and change your gang which would fix all these issues, even with your current four saves, as I implemented correct changing features. But note the pc cheat mod is currently for v0.92, not for v0.93.
f95zone update coming when the dev release his other update on the 23rd.

Last edited:

kenren

May 15, 2018
This is not a bug. This cause when players change it themselves or external ways (save-editing etc) or older saves or use the dev in-game bunny girl (that was left during testing by the dev, not suppose to be there). I believe she is remove since v0.92, however, the damage is already done to players old saves.

You can use the pc cheat mod and change your gang which would fix all these issues, even with your current four saves, as I implemented correct changing features. But note the pc cheat mod is currently for v0.92, not for v0.93.
f95zone update coming when the dev release his other update on the 23rd.
thanks for the reply then ill just wait until then

Dark-Stalker

Nov 25, 2022
Symphony of the Night there is a missing file in the compressed game files. Not sure if it is missing in the original file as well since I would have to download all 7.8 gb to find out. data/Map226.json is not in the folders. Screenshot_20230420-194615_JoiPlay.jpg Screenshot_20230420-194624_JoiPlay.jpg The error occurs when I attempt to enter the Hornet Garage in Commercial Neighborhood West. As a side not if anyone has the Map226.json that I can download on it's own I would appreciate it so I don't have to re-download the uncompressed version.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night there is a missing file in the compressed game files. Not sure if it is missing in the original file as well since I would have to download all 7.8 gb to find out. data/Map226.json is not in the folders. View attachment 2561593 View attachment 2561594 The error occurs when I attempt to enter the Hornet Garage in Commercial Neighborhood West. As a side not if anyone has the Map226.json that I can download on it's own I would appreciate it so I don't have to re-download the uncompressed version.
Hornet garage is removed in the game by the dev. He broke all that including Carol and is not present in the FULL or Compress. But the code was left in hence the error you got. The fixed all that; however, I would not released the updated v0.93 until the dev updates his game on the 23rd.

In other words, the file Map226.json doesn't exist in FULL nor compress

Last edited:

Dark-Stalker

Nov 25, 2022
Hornet garage is removed in the game by the dev. He broke all that including Carol and is not present in the FULL or Compress. But the code was left in hence the error you got. The unofficial bug patch fixed all that; however, I would not released it until the dev updates his game on the 23rd.

In other words, the file Map226.json doesn't exist in FULL nor compress
Got it, thanks for letting me know so quickly. I will just avoid the garage and keep an eye out for your 0.93 bug fix.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
3.00 star(s) 133 Votes