MCBabyFace

Dec 3, 2017
I'm watching Spiderman 2 playthrough videos on YouTube as we speak.

His Patreons can forget about an update anytime soon. LOL!

This is a hilarious spoof, but the crazy thing is; you might actually end up being close on the release date. LOL!
I just wanna see see him saying that he collapsed and is being harrassed on discord and casually delays it for 2 months it would make my day :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: PJVF and gotmy223

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
13th delay! there is no other dev that had so many delays between 1 update not even Icstor & Gumdrop combined!

HornDoGG0

Feb 5, 2018

It's almost finished, but right now I have to rest a little, I'm a little dizzy. I sleep a little and when I wake up I'm done.
Now I have nothing left to fix two animations and test two events. Tomorrow will be ready 100%
Wakes up after no fap November :LOL:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017

It's almost finished, but right now I have to rest a little, I'm a little dizzy. I sleep a little and when I wake up I'm done.
Now I have nothing left to fix two animations and test two events. Tomorrow will be ready 100%
How weak of a constitution does one have to have to get weak from typing on a computer? Think his next big project needs to be the Gym, bicycle or something, Damn.

IAmTheWurst

Jul 26, 2018
How weak of a constitution does one have to have to get weak from typing on a computer? Think his next big project needs to be the Gym, bicycle or something, Damn.
He's a procrastinator, I'm pretty sure he did what I call a "procrastinator's rush" also known as an all-nighter. Actually, I'm pretty sure 2-3 all-nighters because he only started working seriously on this update a few days ago.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Wonder after this update how many banned discord refugees we'll end up getting. This update seems to have pissed off more than a few of them.
Do you have access to his Discord? If you do, post some screenshots my good man! That's exactly what this thread needs right now. LOL!

IAmTheWurst

Jul 26, 2018
At this point I kinda want to subscribe to the lowest tier and comment on every single delay post of his the following: "Don't worry mate, take all the time you need". Encouraging this behaviour further and in the meanwhile I would start a directly competing game aiming for his audience. I'm actually surprised no one did this already (not the comment, but the competing game). From a business point of view, BoN is a bleeding boar in a water, he's lucky that no shark appeared yet, but he will still be bled to death by many piranhas, as his supporters will turn away from him slowly and start financing other projects. Especially if this update will be a bust content-wise.

If my current project fails (a Twine-like editor(GUI) for RenPy), I will definitely try to compete with him. Dude is sitting on a gold mine and just let it crumble.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes