Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Right I haven't played MNL in a long ass time and only now found the revamp. Can anyone fill me in on what happened? As in, why the original was abandoned, who is taking this revamp on(if they aren't Beggar) and what is overall new other than a complete rehaul of visuals.
1. Patreons voted(that's why the original was abandoned)
2. Some gangster plots now are more obvious and are a main part of the prologue(implied)
3. Beggar is doing this shitty revamp
4. This is an alpha-demo version of the revamped version of the old game...so is shitty and buggy like only an Ubisoft game can be

the end.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Can someone tell me where I find the game store? Any one with a photo that shows me the place? I can not find it anywhere and it does not tell me a "GAMES" sign or anything.

Crza96

Jul 12, 2017
Me downloading: Damn, how is it already 2+GB?

Me 20 minutes into the intro movie: Welp

Diggin the revamp so far, but fuck me these sizes are going to be massive!

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
로라가 내 컴퓨터를보고있다. 신발 상자에서 신발을 벗을 수는 없습니다. 이거 버그 야?
학교 수업 시간에 오전 11시에해야합니다.

i used google translate, next time, learn english(or italian).

trolaro

Feb 17, 2018
in a weekday(where you supposed to go to school) around 11am o'clock go back home, store the shoes in the hall soon as you enter in the house, and go to your room
[/QUOTE]

i do it but nothing . . .

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
in a weekday(where you supposed to go to school) around 11am o'clock go back home, store the shoes in the hall soon as you enter in the house, and go to your room
i do it but nothing . . .
[/QUOTE]

try at 10am o clock...also download the bugfixes version...other than that i can't help you

Injector

Jun 11, 2018
do i understand correctly this is extension from their last game but looks much better and with all old missions? (want to make sure before i download)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
do i understand correctly this is extension from their last game but looks much better and with all old missions? (want to make sure before i download)
NOPE, i mean yeah it looks better(not much better but slightly better), and the old mission will be mixed up(like Laurie got Rachel's comics-quest...while like i said in the older version that comics-quest was written for Rachel), so it's an alpha demo revamp...the only thing good is the graphic but also half of the game in the older versions had this """""new graphic""""" u.u so no, wait like 2-3 months, and then try it. bc this revampo is full of bugs...

Last edited:

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Playing through It all over again will be tiresome, the content has almost nothing new (and I think It will not), still grindy, way less, but still the grind is for the sake of grind no plot related, although the family plot are now intertwined, you feel that you are doing less grind just for one girl... But still I can't help to think that I got to do all this work again, instead of being excited by playing, It feels wrong in a way...

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Playing through It all over again will be tiresome, the content has almost nothing new (and I think It will not), still grindy, way less, but still the grind is for the sake of grind no plot related, although the family plot are now intertwined, you feel that you are doing less grind just for one girl... But still I can't help to think that I got to do all this work again, instead of being excited by playing, It feels wrong in a way...
no offense(bc it's not offensive at all), but it's even more grindy if you make some math

Sarah's quest(for tinymon-cards): You receive an msg from Nesrot with a location of a package->Go to the location->Wait until 21(so the pub will be open)->Talk to Nesrot(you receive a card)->Wait until afternoon->Give Sarah the card->Go to sleep and re-do everything for 14 times. (total packages: 15)

Jet's sexual lessons: Go to Jet, ask for 1 lesson->She gives you 2 addresses->Go deliver stuff to the first address->Go to the second address->Go Back to Jet and enjoy the lesson-> Re-do everything next day and for the next 9 times(total lessons: 10, but everytime you receive 2 addresses, so they're 20 deliveries)

in the old version at least you could build up most of the relationship point with save editors/cheating(like i did with Rachel, or Sarah for convincing her to wear a buttplug in school) or giving gifts(in the most old versions at least)

this time, you either do those deliveries or you don't progress with those characters(there is not cheat for skipping this kind of grind)

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Could someone tell me where I should take Laura to buy the magazine? please
talk to markus or morgan, they will tell in a kiosk, and go search in new neiborhood south, a kiosk with an NPC...gg easy dude, double, triple, quadra and penta kill u.u without me you guys are alone in the pacific ocean, without a radio or flares or something that may save you u.u

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes