ka1to

Jan 26, 2018
you may have saved her from him but later you find out that he is blackmailing her she owns 500 dollors and asks for help if you help her then the next time you are running later she is on the otherside of the gate and will let you in if you helped her
No, this is right after I get sent home after going to the nurses office, ya know where I got beaten up when I saved her from the first time

arata

Oct 6, 2017
can someone share full save file in different site like zippy of mega cus i cant download the save file from here

ka1to

Jan 26, 2018
try a rpgsave editor and set the time back to 7 at the gate and try to go in
I'm talking about the very beginning, where you sleep after coming back from the nurses office and then you get late for school so you have to be there before times up. I get to the school before time is up but I can't do anything after that.

DirkOreo

Apr 7, 2018
Can someone explain to me clearly how the new sex mechanic works? I've managed to make both Irene and Rachel climax like five times but there hasn't been an option for any kind of penetration, just titjobs,blowjobs and cunnilingus

Reactions: Wrecker

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
That's the last scene with Mrs. Turner in the main game. Once you get to the end of the main content, you can unlock test mode which allows you to play through the remaining content from Mrs. Turner. YouTV chick has no more content in this version, as mentioned above. The promo is for F95 and doesn't correspond to the content in this version, but rather older versions (Even though the scenes from the old version are still contained in the game files).

Edit: Map is now linked on OP thread so there are no more excuses ;). Scroll up a bit above the map post to see my post for the Ms. Taylor patch fix as well.
Thanks

Mar 27, 2019
I'm talking about the very beginning, where you sleep after coming back from the nurses office and then you get late for school so you have to be there before times up. I get to the school before time is up but I can't do anything after that.
Not sure ask Demoness_Kiss about it she or he is helping alot of people with this game they maybe of more help to you

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Is there a way to skip time or wait? the only way i found was by using the bus over and over which is really dumb

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
talked with the janitor? also: check what time is it...after 9 o'clock school is closed until 12

greed2119

Dec 12, 2018
Got this bug too, the solution for me was to go back to a previous save and redo the whole setup, making sure to walk in on Laura late at night (has to be really late). Try wait until like 3:00/4:00 in the morning.
sorry, but it doesn't work for me, may i ask for save file after laura 3rd mag please?

snakeater

Feb 13, 2018
@Demoness_Kiss riddle me this: :unsure:where is institue?

Sorry, I feel the same way as you do, seems like people around here cant even think for one second and use something as simple as the search tool before asking for things already explained

Have to say Im disappointed with the revamp, thought it was going to be done way better than what we got in the end even for a so called "alpha". I was expecting something else, a good and solid build for the game before adding content, instead we get the same thing everyone hates, gamebreaking bugs, no map, bad tutorial, poorly translated dialog, bad implemented grind, wasted map space and many things I cant remember right now.

People say the game is too linear, I can see this as a good fix for the first part of the game as much content of the old game version was tied to the first days ingame.
The gallery is bad, I was expecting to see all images that we unlock through the game but instead we get a slideshow and no sex replay scenes, maybe he will include this in the next update.

I dont hate this whole revamp thing, I want it to succeed and be even better than the old version, hope that the next update gives us a great impression of whats coming next

Last edited:
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Last question, how do you get money after Jet become unavailable? Is there a cheat? Nadine test requires money i don't have

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
A question. Where can I get all the items like cakes or drugs for the "TEST" missions with Nadine, Pam and do not know if others?

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 135 Votes