Mar 27, 2019
soooo I know the game got revamped but what's different I heard sarah is more of a slut and there is more ntr which I don't have a problem with but I hope it is avoidable also what's new
What I found out about the game is 1 you move to the rich part of town right next to your dads boss...2 your sister sarah does dances on youtv 3 she and the bully christian have some fun 4 by the pool that later make him sick don't want to give to much away 5 the scean run much better than the old game 6 the whole town has had a upgrade 7 the school is always left side of old town it gets confuseing when you try to navagate around the town best way around town is the bus right now it takes 1 hour to go any where on the bus walking is 10 seconds at each area like say you want to go from the school to east town walking there is like 20-30 seconds take a bus for 2 buck and its an hour 8 you get a big room in the new house 9 rachel has very little content right now most of the game is hunt cards for sarah ... Maria quest stuff is a little different than in the old game...nice sister has some content ... army has some content ...most of the stuff is picking up packages for some bar guy I can't remember his name but is one of the 4 main bosses...get a package and take it to him for cards to give to sarah...

Mar 27, 2019
you are a savior
the revamp also has a help button It is the big B right above youtv icon in the phone or on the pc after clicking on the big B should load a profile look to bottom left side the green ? mark is the help button click it and read what is says then do it

Mar 27, 2019
What's differance between revamp and old version? He just update images? Or update gameplay basics too?
both the game play and the images look better to me .... my only problem is not alot of content yet ... Just Maria your three sisters . that is it and its not there full quest just parts of them... it plays faster looks better and the town seem to have gotten a upgrade as well as the buildings

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
people in this community please tell me your opinion did beggar rob us of a completed game simply for more months of money or does he genuinely want to revamp cuz it looks like we were nearing a finished game and he wanted more time to earn money p.s I like beggar but this move while good cuz things improved feels weird to me

Reactions: Aioria619

maaath

Feb 26, 2019
i have a item in my inventory call "GAME- Tinymon" this is the tinymon cards or is the game for PC? cause i'm trying using the save editor to give me some cards to speed the process with sarah, but i can't find it on the save editor..

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
people in this community please tell me your opinion did beggar rob us of a completed game simply for more months of money or does he genuinely want to revamp cuz it looks like we were nearing a finished game and he wanted more time to earn money p.s I like beggar but this move while good cuz things improved feels weird to me
There are a lot of people calling foul, but I'm of the opinion that Beggar genuinely wanted a revamp. He's made offhand posts on patreon for months now about wanting to change things and how some parts of the story he wished he could go back and rework. Plus, he wants to do a sequel game but wants proper build up and story development leading up to it, which the previous version lacked. There were also a lot of dead end branches that he wanted to get rid of and has since said that he was getting a little over his head with the branches. The revamp is more linear in response and doesn't have any dead ends, with one plot point leading to another so far, even if the story is minimal.

Most of the salt and negativity comes from the fact the previous version 2.1 had content from almost everyone and was on the cusp of receiving content for Lucy, and Maria had just received content too. Beggar was going to move back to the main story, but was hesitant see he felt that what he had wouldn't smoothly transition into a My New Life 2. He held a poll, the vast majority voted for a revamp, and so we got this version.

There have been other content creators who've pulled similar moves that did raise my eyebrow, but I think Beggar genuinely wanted to change things. To me, Beggar is head and shoulders above other adult game creators not just because he uses an engine other than the overused Daz3D and Honey Select (the former of which I can't stand and the latter which I don't mind) but because of the sheer amount of content he puts out every month. He makes hours of content and releases it in a month whereas other creators take 3-4 months to make the same amount.

Following Beggar these past two years, he is always on time with his updates and gives solid release dates. I can count on one hand the number of times he's had a delay and have fingers left over, and even then he is sure to announce a delay a few days in advance.

He recognizes that people are a bit miffed that a lot of content is gone, promises to be more frequent with content updates UP UNTIL all the girls who had content in the old version get it back, and it very active on his discord and quick to put out bugfixes when pointed out.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but before saying the game is ruined or the Beggar is just doing this for a cash grab, take a little more time before passing judgement. We'll get a better direction of the future of this revamp in the next month or two, so make the final call then.

Personally, I think the improvements are wonderful and I look forward to the coming updates. And for those who are starved for content or like the old version more, it is still available to download and play.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
There are a lot of people calling foul, but I'm of the opinion that Beggar genuinely wanted a revamp. He's made offhand posts on patreon for months now about wanting to change things and how some parts of the story he wished he could go back and rework. Plus, he wants to do a sequel game but wants proper build up and story development leading up to it, which the previous version lacked. There were also a lot of dead end branches that he wanted to get rid of and has since said that he was getting a little over his head with the branches. The revamp is more linear in response and doesn't have any dead ends, with one plot point leading to another so far, even if the story is minimal.

Most of the salt and negativity comes from the fact the previous version 2.1 had content from almost everyone and was on the cusp of receiving content for Lucy, and Maria had just received content too. Beggar was going to move back to the main story, but was hesitant see he felt that what he had wouldn't smoothly transition into a My New Life 2. He held a poll, the vast majority voted for a revamp, and so we got this version.

There have been other content creators who've pulled similar moves that did raise my eyebrow, but I think Beggar genuinely wanted to change things. To me, Beggar is head and shoulders above other adult game creators not just because he uses an engine other than the overused Daz3D and Honey Select (the former of which I can't stand and the latter which I don't mind) but because of the sheer amount of content he puts out every month. He makes hours of content and releases it in a month whereas other creators take 3-4 months to make the same amount.

Following Beggar these past two years, he is always on time with his updates and gives solid release dates. I can count on one hand the number of times he's had a delay and have fingers left over, and even then he is sure to announce a delay a few days in advance.

He recognizes that people are a bit miffed that a lot of content is gone, promises to be more frequent with content updates UP UNTIL all the girls who had content in the old version get it back, and it very active on his discord and quick to put out bugfixes when pointed out.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but before saying the game is ruined or the Beggar is just doing this for a cash grab, take a little more time before passing judgement. We'll get a better direction of the future of this revamp in the next month or two, so make the final call then.

Personally, I think the improvements are wonderful and I look forward to the coming updates. And for those who are starved for content or like the old version more, it is still available to download and play.
No,

Most people aren't mad that this update is small in comparison.
Most people aren't mad that we have to wait weeks/months for it to be around that level.

People/backers are mad for the following reason
When this idea was pitched he made it sound as a remake of the Original game with slight graphical upgrades and most importantly... That it would be without bugs.(finally).
Now it turns out to be a complete new game filled with bugs everywhere..

So i for example feel kinda betrayed/used, and canceled my pledge..
I am not paying for another development cycle where the game is unplayable around every release of an update because of the bugs.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
maybe this revamp wont have that many content like say 0.21 he is using the revamp to continue mnl 2 so maybe mnl2 will get some content from 0.21 where we left off. so the part where we say do the battle part will be in mnl 2 not in in this revamp there is to little time to get this game up to where 0.21 ended. And he want to begin mnl 2 soon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But you have to admit though there is too little content for this revamp it is no where near content of version 0.21 even the recess has nothing to do, all you see when talking to people are bla bla bla..

I was under the impression that at least sarah story would be completed, but now we have all sort of things but with nothing to do. and you dont even know when the story ends for particuliry character. also some character quest are bugged like nadine if you go see her. after the school talk you need to buy something from a character but you cant because the store where you suppose to buy the stuff is closed..

Last edited:

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
I don't know what to do with Mrs. Taylor. She asked me to get to Packages, but I don't get any. And now her Door is closed no more Ding Dong.

Thanks for your help in advance

Reactions: Djahid
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes