Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i'm awake...i didn't had my breakfast only to check how many brain damaged people need help

@UncleVT @JabadaJD i officially quit helping...i wanted to reach my 1000th message by being nice...it seems this people want me to think that they're stupid...sorry they're not stupid...but if someone is playing an rpgm-game(or any AAA-videogame like The Witcher 3 or Assassins'Creed) one of the main requirement for enjoy the game is not a PC-Master Race, with 99gigabyte of CPU/RAM/GPU, but a little bit of curiosity and interest, the desire to explore.

Damn! for the Istitute question the solution is just remembering where the school is in the older versions, the map is the same as the older versions: You live in High Neiborhood, in the older version you lived in the Old Quarter(east from the school)...try to check west from Old Quarter(spoiler alert: we put the map of the game in the OP for a fucking reason!Be sure that people will not ask that question again!) <-- this is what i was thinking when i was playing

What's Marie's laptop-password? UUUh what a nice animation of her pushing buttons, it may means something? UUUh she just pushed 1-9-3-5 it may be the password, let's try! Uh i guessed right!

In the lab there is a calendar and a blackboard with a clue: the number signed inside a blue circle is the first(1), the red number (9)is circled twice(9) goes for second, and the yellow circled-number(8) is the last one....1-9-9-8! *Hacking style like in the 80s* come on baby show me what you got! aaaand I'M IN!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2019
I can't talk to Sarah in the afternoon and I never went on my pool date with Rachel what did I do wrong? I like the recreated building and new character but now the game feels empty and traversing the map seems tedious. I know the game is gonna have futa and gay options but I hope when it comes to the gay option the player isn't forced to just be gay instead if being bi if they pick sex with other men. Now the MC seems like a bitch and almost all the characters have become more unlikeable and story feels very linear. I hope this gets better with future updates also does the game switch languages at moments for anyone else I picked I English but character start speaking Spanish out of nowhere.

Djahid

Oct 14, 2018
i'm awake...i didn't had my breakfast only to check how many brain damaged people need help

@UncleVT i officially quit helping...i wanted to reach my 1000th message by being nice...it seems this people want me to think that they're stupid...sorry they're not stupid...but if someone is playing an rpgm-game(or any AAA-videogame like The Witcher 3 or Assassins'Creed) one of the main requirement for enjoy the game is not a PC-Master Race, with 99gigabyte of CPU/RAM/GPU, but a little bit of curiosity and interest, the desire to explore.

Damn! for the Istitute question the solution is just remembering where the school is in the older versions, the map is the same as the older versions: You live in High Neiborhood, in the older version you lived in the Old Quarter(east from the school)...try to check west from Old Quarter <-- this is what i was thinking when i was playing

What's Marie's laptop-password? UUUh what a nice animation of her pushing buttons, it may means something? UUUh she just pushed 1-9-3-5 it may be the password, let's try! Uh i guessed right!

In the lab there is a calendar and a blackboard with a clue: the number signed inside a blue circle is the first(1), the red number (9)is circled twice(9) goes for second, and the yellow circled-number(8) is the last one....1-9-9-8! *Hacking style like in the 80s* come baby show me what you got! aaaand I'M IN!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lol You said it ,

Djahid

Oct 14, 2018
I can't talk to Sarah in the afternoon and I never went on my pool date with Rachel what did I do wrong? I like the recreated building and new character but now the game feels empty and traversing the map seems tedious. I know the game is gonna have futa and gay options but I hope when it comes to the gay option the player isn't forced to just be gay instead if being bi if they pick sex with other men. Now the MC seems like a bitch and almost all the characters have become more unlikeable and story feels very linear. I hope this gets better with future updates also does the game switch languages at moments for anyone else I picked I English but character start speaking Spanish out of nowhere.

The games has a lot of bugs and the date in the poot is not in this Version wait updates

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
lol You said it ,
That's why i said that this revamp is meant for brain-dead people...in the older version you have soooooo maaaany time switches that you need a walkthrough and even in that case it's a difficult game(because time switches and bugs)

Djahid

Oct 14, 2018
That's why i said that this revamp is meant for brain-dead people...in the older version you have soooooo maaaany time switches that you need a walkthrough and even in that case it's a difficult game(because time switches and bugs)

I didn't like the old one because You will miss content if the time pass and a lot of bugs , We hope he will make this one better I did like the new changes I hope he fix the bugs then realase an update

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I didn't like the old one because You will miss content if the time pass and a lot of bugs , We hope he will make this one better I did like the new changes I hope he fix the bugs then realase an update
BoN seems to be known for being a mess in programming stuff, his talent is in graphic...don't be optimistic...more content = more bugs

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Well tbh it's hard to focus on what she's typing on the keyboard when you have a beautiful pair of tits in front of you like hers :LOL:

Big tits makes people stupid FACTS :ROFLMAO:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Why don't he just hire a good programmer or Find one as a teammate.
He is an introvert, i don't know anything else
Well tbh it's hard to focus on what she's typing on the keyboard when you have a beautiful pair of tits in front of you like hers :LOL:

Big tits makes people stupid FACTS :ROFLMAO:
FACT: If people drool over a pair of dressed tits, they'll probably instantly cum soon as she undress(they may need to talk with a doctor)

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
He is an introvert, i don't know anything else

FACT: If people drool over a pair of dressed tits, they'll probably instantly cum soon as she undress(they may need to talk with a doctor)
For real though someone should do a FAQ in the OP page but even that won't help people will still ask the same questions

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
It is impossible to fix English. Unless you hire another Spaniard from the same city, it is not neutral Spanish, that is why English is so bad. is impossible to translate well words that do not exist in English.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

fantonell

Dec 17, 2018
I know this revamp built born after a pool result but for what I understood the root cause from dev is to do it for polish the game and make a good base for future update, so I played the revamp and "Houston we've had a problem" (quote), the revamp have more more more bugs than the old, so for now mission failed

Hcnum

Mar 31, 2018
Have All of ms taylor mission been unlocked yet, I go to pick up parcel and I'm unable to do so

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
For real though someone should do a FAQ in the OP page but even that won't help people will still ask the same questions
We asked for the goddamn map of the game in the OP, and we got it in the OP soon as i asked...people are just lazy-dumbasses, and at this point mods can ban me, because "i'm insensitive or offensive toward a community"(and people cry because i think offesive things about them "Demoness is evil, and bad and she makes me cry when she talk, i'll report her because she is right but she shouldn't be allowed to say it")
I know this revamp built born after a pool result but for what I understood the root cause from dev is to do it for polish the game and make a good base for future update, so I played the revamp and "Houston we've had a problem" (quote), the revamp have more more more bugs than the old, so for now mission failed
WOW someone who is not an idiot...congratulations, you're one of a small elite of people who get the problem about this revamp ^_^

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes