Djahid

Oct 14, 2018
I don't know what to do with Mrs. Taylor. She asked me to get to Packages, but I don't get any. And now her Door is closed no more Ding Dong.

Thanks for your help in advance
it's a bug so You will need to save the game file and wait for the update it's just v001.3 until now it's just a test

Djahid

Oct 14, 2018
maybe this revamp wont have that many content like say 0.21 he is using the revamp to continue mnl 2 so maybe mnl2 will get some content from 0.21 where we left off. so the part where we say do the battle part will be in mnl 2 not in in this revamp there is to little time to get this game up to where 0.21 ended. And he want to begin mnl 2 soon.

But you have to admit though there is too little content for this revamp it is no where near content of version 0.21 even the recess has nothing to do, all you see when talking to people are bla bla bla..

I was under the impression that at least sarah story would be completed, but now we have all sort of things but with nothing to do. and you dont even know when the story ends for particuliry character. also some character quest are bugged like nadine if you go see her. after the school talk you need to buy something from a character but you cant because the store where you suppose to buy the stuff is closed..

He is working on it

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
it's a bug so You will need to save the game file and wait for the update it's just v001.3 until now it's just a test
Thanks for advice. I have loaded before I go to her and will not go there .

Btw. Is it also a bug , that I bought the dress, get still the quest hint buy a..., and dont know where to give it to her?

Djahid

Oct 14, 2018
people in this community please tell me your opinion did beggar rob us of a completed game simply for more months of money or does he genuinely want to revamp cuz it looks like we were nearing a finished game and he wanted more time to earn money p.s I like beggar but this move while good cuz things improved feels weird to me

No , The majority are with this Alpha version he will not take a lot of time to do it but we need to be patients

Reactions: Lord Levi

Djahid

Oct 14, 2018
Thanks for advice. I have loaded before I go to her and will not go there .

Btw. Is it also a bug , that I bought the dress, get still the quest hint buy a..., and dont know where to give it to her?
The dress for Rachel ?

Djahid

Oct 14, 2018
No,

Most people aren't mad that this update is small in comparison.
Most people aren't mad that we have to wait weeks/months for it to be around that level.

People/backers are mad for the following reason
When this idea was pitched he made it sound as a remake of the Original game with slight graphical upgrades and most importantly... That it would be without bugs.(finally).
Now it turns out to be a complete new game filled with bugs everywhere..

So i for example feel kinda betrayed/used, and canceled my pledge..
I am not paying for another development cycle where the game is unplayable around every release of an update because of the bugs.
lol But he have done a pool the general people said yes for this Alpha version

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Please read my message again.(i know, it's hard)
When this idea was pitched he made it sound as a remake of the Original game with slight graphical upgrades and most importantly... That it would be without bugs
He gave us pledgers 2 choices.
-Stick with the old game, finish it with all the bugs and that's it.(no fixes).
-A revamp(remake) version with slight graphical upgrades and bugfixes.

People didn't vote for this....
They didn't vote for a entire new game filled with bugfixes..
No, they voted for a revamp/remake without bugs...

Lot of the pledgers that i am still in contact with all say the same thing.
If i knew that it turned out this way, i would have voted for the first option.

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
I also never mentioned that I was going to redo the game again. the Patreons would not have accepted if he had said that he would eliminate more than half of the content of the game.

Djahid

Oct 14, 2018
Please read my message again.(i know, it's hard)

He gave us pledgers 2 choices.
-Stick with the old game, finish it with all the bugs and that's it.(no fixes).
-A revamp(remake) version with slight graphical upgrades and bugfixes.

People didn't vote for this....
They didn't vote for a entire new game filled with bugfixes..
No, they voted for a revamp/remake without bugs...

Lot of the pledgers that i am still in contact with all say the same thing.
If i knew that it turned out this way, i would have voted for the first option.
me too , I understund you, He just need Time but how many devloppers are working on it ? or just him ?

Confi1005

Jun 19, 2017
Im stuck in this part "When Laura uses your computer, leave your shoes..." I have tried at all times and nothing. plz help me

kylo400

Sep 4, 2017
I think there is a bug after you give the swimsuit to Maria, at least it happens to me: you need to interact with her in the pool by clicking on her, a picture of her pops out, but it doesn't stay there not even for a second and then she recolate at the center of the pool and I can't do nothing.

Solutions ?

Djahid

Oct 14, 2018
I think there is a bug after you give the swimsuit to Maria, at least it happens to me: you need to interact with her in the pool by clicking on her, a picture of her pops out, but it doesn't stay there not even for a second and then she recolate at the center of the pool and I can't do nothing.

Solutions ?
it's not a bug clean the herbs around the pool

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
New bug, wondering if someone found a fix: i’ve gotten to where I run into amy’s Boyfriend at The Hornet. I talk to nesrot, he says to talk to Amy. I talk to Amy, she tells me to get fucked, and then nothing happens, so I go back to Nesrot and it’s this loop. I say I have a package, he gives card, I say I need help, he says talk to Amy so I do, she tells me to fuck off, and back over again. It’s looped like four times. Also I wanted to know if he hadn’t actually given me a card so I went to chat with Sarah and we do the same scene over and over again. Very weird. Anyone got any suggestions?

Momotaloz

Mar 2, 2018
uh can someone help me please i have a problem with my save while i save and i close the game and open it again my save lost

Djahid

Oct 14, 2018
New bug, wondering if someone found a fix: i’ve gotten to where I run into amy’s Boyfriend at The Hornet. I talk to nesrot, he says to talk to Amy. I talk to Amy, she tells me to get fucked, and then nothing happens, so I go back to Nesrot and it’s this loop. I say I have a package, he gives card, I say I need help, he says talk to Amy so I do, she tells me to fuck off, and back over again. It’s looped like four times. Also I wanted to know if he hadn’t actually given me a card so I went to chat with Sarah and we do the same scene over and over again. Very weird. Anyone got any suggestions?

the bug is that You go back to him without An other Package , go to him when you have an other packge after 2 or 3 he will give you cards and help you with amy

3.00 star(s) 135 Votes