fantonell

Dec 17, 2018
WOW someone who is not an idiot...congratulations, you're one of a small elite of people who get the problem about this revamp ^_^
Thanks for "not an idiot" .... ;), maybe other people not catch this because don't know the story and the cause of this revamp

Psizzz222

Feb 17, 2018
Mss. Taylor quest package pharmacy and store - not working, how to complete the quest?
sorry for my bad english

kakamik

Apr 23, 2017
when i comeback to home and the maid said Christan was here and then i back to my rom then stuck in Sarah Dance, cant do anything 308356

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I am always surprised at how many folks do not read the dialogue nor the posts in the forum here. Would save so many issues.

orkabuzo

Jul 25, 2018
Excuse me, i have a bug, in gym class when the gym teacher take me to the principal, i got a black screen, the music goes on and i can see the game time but nothing more, ¿can i fix it)

randoMcDuder

Nov 17, 2017
This is a skip for now. Maybe it will be polished more in the future, but as it stands now, it is full of more bugs and choppy dialogue than the original. The intro section is absurdly long compared to the old one, and there are two now. The first intro is skippable, there is basically a 4 minute music video as like a "tv-show-esque" intro(skippable), and then a 20 minute, non-skippable intro. The map got shuffled around, so if you played the old one, you have to go onto the creator's Patreon and find the new map. There is also no cheat menu/mod or even a walkthrough for the time being, and the in game dialogue is lacking when it comes to instructions, so I have no idea what to do, if I'm doing the right thing, or if I'm trapped in a bug or not. On the first actual day were you get control of your character, you have to find the school on the other side of the map in 3 minutes. Once I got there, I went to a class and it said "Mrs. Talyor said I should focus on gym." So I go to the gym class, get the gym class CG from the original, and then nothing. No dialogue, I'm outside the school, and I can't figure out what to do next. I wandered the map around and couldn't find anything, and when I went back home, there was no one there anywhere.

To add to this, I don't know the purpose of the revamp, but the renders look different, for some characters this is good, for others they look like a cell-shaded mess. And not every CG is a new render, some are from the old version and some aren't, so the style clash ends up feeling like a low effort fanmade project. This ultimately just feels like a way to extend the development cycle for the game in efforts to accrue more money from those Patreon whales. Lastly, if this is a "revamp" why is it done in RPG Maker again? Eventually the development cycle is just going to get to the same point again and nothing will be different. Why not remake it in Unity, or make it a Ren'py?

I still look forward to what this game eventually becomes because the original version had a good story with good animations. But as it is right now, it is just a confusing mess.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
We asked for the goddamn map of the game in the OP, and we got it in the OP soon as i asked...people are just lazy-dumbasses, and at this point mods can ban me, because "i'm insensitive or offensive toward a community"(and people cry because i think offesive things about them "Demoness is evil, and bad and she makes me cry when she talk, i'll report her because she is right but she shouldn't be allowed to say it")
Noo, you need to finish breakfast and for a change let others help or wait for the answers a bit ..
The game itself is already complicated for those who do not pay attention, the lack of the map also does not help (yes it is similar to the old one, but there are enough changes)
And the amount of bugs makes it even harder for those who do not know how to use save editor or something similar.

In smartphone .. B .. You have the picture and ..? .. and it helps a lot in missions ..

BoN is a tough head, and should have someone to solve code problems .. (3 years ago)
You are being too helpful, the game does not go away and the amount of questions as well ..

Last edited:

Djahid

Oct 14, 2018
The My New Life REVAMP

I've been reading through your comments on the recently-released revamp, and I've noticed that the vast majority of you have had the same doubts and/or issues with the same aspects of the game. I'd like to try and clear up some of these doubts, if I may.

IS THE GAME LINEAR?
Yes and no.

Allow me to explain. The other game was a series of quests and adventures you needed to complete in order to move further on and advance in the game. At times, these aforementioned quests intertwined, and basically caused a good ol' clusterfuck. What I want to do with the game now is make a clearly-evolving story, one that makes better sense. There are two independant (but parallel) storylines. On the one hand you've got the Family storyline, which will progress as you meet more family members. The second storyline, on the other hand, is the school storyline. With Rachel in tow, you'll meet your classmates and teachers, and you'll complete missions and quests there to work on your relationship with them. Having completed quests at school with them, you'll be able to unlock that character outside of school, opening them up to interactions and storylines off of school property. This is my main objective so as to ensure an improved and more logical flow to the story.

I AIN'T GOT NO DAMN MONEY!
Yeah...... I know. I didn't have time to implement the monetary system. Really, really sorry! Fear not! It should be done for the next expansion.

THIS CITY IS FUCKING HUGE! A MAP! GIMME A FRIGGEN MAP!
I'm working on it. I am. I promise. Cross my heart.

I NEED MORE GAMEPLAY CONTENT!
I knowwwwww you do! I fucked up. Bigtime. I promise, ever so solemnly, that I put my entire heart and soul into this revamp. Seriously. I swear I did. I'm gonna get you more!

Cheers!
I love y'all!

Reactions: obibobi
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes