Jul 23, 2017
What a broken game...Ive just finished the bit where you change rachels exam and now shes following me around so I can't go and talk to her during recess nor can I skip time....jesus dude you should've gotten someone to test it first or better yet not wasted months on revamping a game that didn't need it...I can't go back to my previous save cos thats a whole 30 mins before....My newest save was straight after rachel joined since I thought she was part of this conversation....Thanks mate

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Also he is nice and kind, i mean Jack throws a girl overboard(on a yatch), the first thing MC/Mike does? Jumps/Dives to save her! and he gets a threesome, while his father (with a sissyboy-sized cock), barely enjoy 5 minutes with one of those girls...
My mind was really drawing i blank on.
Who the hell is Mike ???, so thanks for clearing that up.
I always name my MC'S.

But now we are talking about the MC's cock..
One thing that always annoyed me is that it seems to be different sizes when it's supposed to be fully erect.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's different all the time right?, and it's supposed to be fully erect in all of them

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
My mind was really drawing i blank on.
Who the hell is Mike ???, so thanks for clearing that up.
I always name my MC'S.

But now we are talking about the MC's cock..
One thing that always annoyed me is that it seems to be different sizes when it's supposed to be fully erect.

It's different all the time right?, and it's supposed to be fully erect in all of them
probably BoN sucks in taking measurements and proportions...i mean i kinda don't care...but you're right(again i dare to say)

Adamex

Jul 28, 2018
I cant get the Taylor quest working after the teachers lounge i tryed ti get the key from the locker in the pool wasnt their and nothing happens when i go to her house (in save editor i dont have 242 or taylorquest so i cant change it) wat am i doing wroung someone help please
I think you should wait until night time.

Ptah

Jul 28, 2018
I ask again for the school quest "find the way you and Rachel ear the meet" when his father is with the director I do not know where to go to look for them.
Thank you for your answers :)
Exactly stuck on the same part. Anyone knows?

Reactions: Ali1998x

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
What a broken game...Ive just finished the bit where you change rachels exam and now shes following me around so I can't go and talk to her during recess nor can I skip time....jesus dude you should've gotten someone to test it first or better yet not wasted months on revamping a game that didn't need it...I can't go back to my previous save cos thats a whole 30 mins before....My newest save was straight after rachel joined since I thought she was part of this conversation....Thanks mate
Yeah, this event is broken. But you need to go to the Male bathroom on the second floor, after changing Rachel's exam.

Major1

Jul 29, 2018
What a broken game...Ive just finished the bit where you change rachels exam and now shes following me around so I can't go and talk to her during recess nor can I skip time....
When this happened, did you automatically have a conversation with the dad and the principle? I made 2 saves, one where I went to change the exam questions, but instantly got teleported into a talk with the principle and jack, then I had to eavesdrop on their conversation instead of completeing rachels quest. The other saves was investigating Chrisitian and the principle at night with rachel, the moment I got to the principles office, the same thing happens again.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
View attachment 307233

Story:
You will assume the role of a young person in your city where you live the hottest situations. From the most casual situations to the intense dates with sexy girls.
Thread updated: 2019-05-21
Game Updated: 2019-05-20
Developer: Beggar of Net
Version: 0.001.3 Alpha
Previous game: My New Life
Censorship: None
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED -
Unofficial Android

Extras: CG RIP - SAVE - Map

View attachment 307202 View attachment 307203 View attachment 307204 View attachment 307205 View attachment 307206 View attachment 307207 View attachment 307208 View attachment 307237
Has this version the same amount of content than the older one?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes