Djahid

Oct 14, 2018
Dude UncleVT just posted that on the same page there was no need for you to do it too, this is part of the problem people are posting stuff without looking at the tread first and are just clogging it.

sorry I didn't notice it but I was the first to post it see it before his post , just a mistake I didn't want to to reply it to you

nkiennkien

Apr 21, 2019
Please help me .

I finished finding the package for Nesrot, I went back to the pub and saw Amy's boyfriend with Chloe.
I went to see Nesrot when he said I should talk to Amy.
and the next morning I talked to her in the pool but she did not believe me. And I don't know what to do next. passed two days in the game and nothing.
I tried to go back to Nesrot at night at the pub but he just repeated the story again.
What do I do next?

Reactions: Busras

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
The game tells you where if you lookit up on the facebook app on your smartphone

MeliodasDHades

Jan 19, 2018
The game tells you where if you lookit up on the facebook app on your smartphone
No

I have the following sentence : "find suspicious packages around the city for Nesrot and give the card to Sarah"

And when i click on my main page, any indication gave me for the next event

soupcansteve

Jun 24, 2017
No

I have the following sentence : "find suspicious packages around the city for Nesrot and give the card to Sarah"

This version does not let you focus on one thing til the end. Keep progressing on everything and then you will get an alert as to where the next location is.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
No

Then you follow the next events until it is availible again. Often they dont come availible until another quest is complete then you will get a phone call that a package has been found somewhere.

soupcansteve

Jun 24, 2017
After a full playthrough of the .001.3 version I can really only say a few things. Play the damn game! Don't be afraid to explore since you can't fail a quest with a timer because it gives you a redo. If you spend 10 minutes at the most walking every map, 99% of your questions will be answered. If you have to have instant money and don't want to work for it, use saveeditor once and you will be set.

Reactions: Lingodni

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
I had to delete my previous save and re download the game because it wouldn't let me save, ever time i clicked save it wouldn't work, so i hope someone can get me a save for the 3-4 package for Sarah, i really don't want to start all over again

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of My New Life Revamp Alpha 0.001 Fix3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Hello, is there a android port of this revamped version? Can i have the link please, thank you.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes