Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That worked on the original v 2.0+extras and the v 2.1+extras -> next level black ops right there!
Happy Gaming!
Oh ... and there are fixes done already:
This is the reply for the bugs ... with the fixes done by our players:
Page 1291 - one fix for 2 events...
page 1293 - another fix for 2 events...
Page 1300 - one fix for 2 events...
page 1309 - another fix for 5 events...

To these...

We have the answers!

Sabrena

Jul 31, 2018
As far as I know once you've fixed the computer there isn't any more YouTV stuff to do yet. You can see what to do next in the main story by interacting with the computer, clicking on the top left icon and then clicking the green question mark at the bottom left. You can also click on character pictures on that screen and then the green question mark again to find out how to progress their personal stories.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The story changes - MC leaves the school
the locations change - now MC lives in different neighborhood
the relations change - MC now has other relations to the other characters
the events change - now more mafia oriented

Reactions: Ratermaniac

stalgvan

Oct 22, 2018
Hey, please, help. Where should I go after I visit game store (youTV quest)? Turnet say that I should bring him videos, but I forgot from who.=(

Hugo.Tropzht

Jun 10, 2018
Whenever there is no possibility to leave the house or at the bed there is no sleep-sign, get into your mobile-phone-setup and then get out of the mobile phone setup. Then a small period of time went and the normal buttons will apeare again. Don't ask me why, but it works. This is what the guys mean by get to mobile phone and get out.

stalgvan

Oct 22, 2018
look the "facebook" on your profile and look the ? icon XD there said what you have to do
It tell me to go to game store. But I did, and I don't know where should I go now(
Repeat:
Hey, please, help. Where should I go after I visit game store (youTV quest)? Turnet say that I should bring him videos, but I forgot from who.=(

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes