King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Page 1291 - one fix for 2 events...
page 1293 - another fix for 2 events...
this is probably a dumb question but i i checked those pages and i dont see fix for the Rachel loop just these fixes

#25,801
#25,851

@Arc018

thanks a someone already mentioned that to me

btw if you havent found out yet you can use the (B) on your phone or computer to revisit scenes mostly of the family members and Jet as well as press the ? button for hints on what to do next

@dibamu

thanks going to try this out now hopefully it fixes my Rachel problem

#26,180

@metalrawk

its west of the old quarter same as the old game except this time you start off in high neighborhood

Last edited:

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
@Arc018
@Rythan25

the story quality in this version is massive atleast 3 or 4 update contents worth in here the only problem is i dont know how to past time other then spamming the bus stop

i dont know how to visit people at their houses like the start of Rachels quest line after changing her test score i dont know how to start the teachers quest line since i heard that was in here

and im stuck after seeing Jack (Dad) kissing Aunt Maggie and picking up the package from Golden street

i cant turn it in Nesort at night i simply dont get a get out of here or come in from Jackie

so in essences this has alot of bugs im guessing thats to be expected due to this being alpha or something
1) To pass time, just press W to open up your phpne.
2) I think the way its implemented in this update is that in order to enter someone's house they need to INVITE you in first. Only then can you come and go as you please. I'm guessing you still have to talk to Rachel at recess to get access to her house.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
I got past the pool black screen by going into my phone but now I'm stuck with marcus buying weed and the guy is just stuck laughing. I get the feeling i should wait a couple releases to play this again.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes