King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
fucked the aunt. now can't advance or open the phone. Very annoying
@Arc018

same just completed the version and cant leave the house i think im missing some teacher content oh well i guess if what they say is true ill just wait a week for the game to be updated for more content

despite me knowing that Nergot was helping out the mom before meeting him (spying on him due to warrens favor) it makes me wonder if i should go that route or still with russian mafia babe Nina when that content is updated to the revamp version

Reactions: Ferdi Kafka

VicZ

May 21, 2017
In CG extract we can see Maria full sex scene.
There are a lot of scenes inside the game, but most of them are "locked", because he couldn't finish all the changes on time. After you "finish" the game, you can "unlock" their quest like the old one, but it can break your save, since the scenes arent ready. Some new scenes aren't even inside the game yet. We gotta wait for Jun 8 (next release), to see how much he can add back.

josue943

Aug 9, 2017
There are a lot of scenes inside the game, but most of them are "locked", because he couldn't finish all the changes on time. After you "finish" the game, you can "unlock" their quest like the old one, but it can break your save, since the scenes arent ready. Some new scenes aren't even inside the game yet. We gotta wait for Jun 8 (next release), to see how much he can add back.
dude after do that. what have i to do to see new scenes?

VicZ

May 21, 2017
dude after do that. what have i to do to see new scenes?
After you did everything you can on the game (main quest), in front of your printer in your room, appears a "Test" icon. After you use it, it will open some scenes inside of the game, but you will need to do their quest, all around the map there will be "Test" icon, thats where the scenes are.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes