AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
I dont know lol I love this version :love:
Finished the main story.. but ,
1. how the hell do you start side quests in school???
2. And wheres the gallery... Somebody wrote it exists...
Trying to get the fix for daddy to work... other ones works fine

nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017
I dont know lol I love this version :love:
Finished the main story.. but ,
1. how the hell do you start side quests in school???
2. And wheres the gallery... Somebody wrote it exists...
Trying to get the fix for daddy to work... other ones works fine
2. I think it's in your phone, the "friends list". The phone is in one of the under categories in "Items".
I think you can use the phone by pressing W as well, not sure about that.

I like this new version, so many teachers <3

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Is anyone else having some trouble with Ms. Taylor? I'm at the part where you have to get things from the pharmacy and Amaria. But when I go there, the pharmacy guy says nothing while Amaria just gives me the shop screen.
@Rythan25
@JabadaJD
@AER201812

im going to wait until a week i saved Ms. Taylor but i didnt progress with her story

after coming to school the next day the hypocritical principal talked about to keep this under the table i think thats also the same day where i caught her fucking Jack and i proceeded with Rachels content up to where i could visit her at her house in the evening

but apparently after your stepmom catches you doing the nasty with her sister the version ends and you cant leave your house hopefully it will be updated in a week since someone in the comments mentioned that i would be

the good things about this revamp

the content in this version is 6 or 7 updates worth of old games content

theres a scene galley and hint system in your phone (B) icon

there is far less grinding to get to the next scene which is probably due to why its considered 6 or 7 updates worth due to old game being so grindy to the point where you have 2 or 3 in game days on your save file

the bad things about this revamp

well for one it isnt a revamp it added new characters changed the personality somewhat of both the main character and Sarah new background info and story plots were added frankly i still believe it was necessary

the grammar is somewhat better but still isnt as good and sometimes it says things in another language despite choosing english during scenes and your called sometimes Mike or Intro by some of your family members

Overall i like the update i was original was pissed off before because i thought i wouldnt have as much content but im very happy i was wrong

@obibobi

money isnt a issue when you have a save editor

Last edited:

OneTwo34

May 7, 2017
Can i please get a full save for this revamp game please i'm begging you please give me a full save of this game.

Major1

Jul 29, 2018
What are the variables for the school grades? Maths is the only one that goes up. Did the Gym around 10 times, and the others a few, but they all remain at 2. Am I doing something wrong?

obibobi

May 10, 2017
hey guys do u guys recommend me to play the game or wait until the bugs are fix?
Wait, it's not just bug fixes, things like gaining money from your PC will also be added so the overall flow of the game should be better.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
This game feels like it went from french fries with the quest to a massive bowl of mashed potato's and by that I mean all the quests that were individuals have been tied together kind of like how Sarah's chain in the original wad linked to other characters. Minus the Teachers it feels like they are all mashed together.

Also I am guessing all the content isn't hear seeing as certain quests can't be completed

(1) Maria's lab quest
(2) Ms. Taylor's item quest Etc.

Though I am very thankful for the guide in the cellphone this game still feels like a massive step backwords from the old 2.1 update.

I think I might as well wait until he finishes the full version of this update before playing it.

tonigobe

Jan 27, 2018
Is there a Walkthrough somewhere?
If you're playing the revamped version, check the MC's smartphone or home PC. BoN is apparently developing a help/hint system, similar to many of the Ren'py or Unity games here: When you open up the smartphone screen or PC desktop, click on the large, blue "B" icon in the top left. When the MC's page/portal shows up, click on the "?" on the bottom left for hints.

Thus far, the process is the similar for a few of the other characters. The school/recess quests seem to be represented by the School Ensignia. However, this revamped version is still in development so not all characters and/or the hints to their quests are implemented.

Hopefully, if BoN programs it right, it'll be a reasonably efficient hint system, kinda like Fearin's "Man Of The House."

I hope this helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zer0z and AlienAnal

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
can you smash mom yet?( blowjobs anal etc) did play this long time ago and had boobjob and at the beach you use tongue on her

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes