• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

retractedbaton

Feb 1, 2018
como se puede obtener dinero, estoy estancado con $90 y después de ayudar a Jet, por alguna razón ya no me permite entrar al establecimiento como si estuviera cerrado, en cualquier hora cualquier día. :/

Beat

Nov 7, 2017
I found some bug. In 11 days after gym class in institude class east side is all dark. Hopefully anybody know how tofix it or next update fix this bug

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Is there a torrent link of the last update? I can't download with mega and the other links always fail mid-download.

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
i had the scene where you aunt takes you to the club and then you come home to fuck her and your stepmom peeks in on you then i woke up and save thinking there was nothing wrong but now i have a choice to do test or not either choice i make i am stuck in the house and can't open bug fixer i think a scene was suppose to happen and did not here is my save game

Reactions: Henture

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
it will not let me up load it ????
keeps saying The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension what does that mean

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@Rythan25 @JabadaJD

in the old game version who was your favorite character mine was Nadine (Pams friend) Sarah and all milfs

@Kirin7

usually she in the room during the morning you can use the W key to skip time

when shes in the room go downstairs by the front door and click on the dresser to put your shoes in there

@EliteForever21

are the people that are asking checked the first page in the other category spot for save before making a comment?

@oldmasterxd

i know where Sarah got her assets from now that you showed me that picture my only guess is our assets came from the drug developed at Otto Labs

Last edited:

KingX317

Aug 2, 2017
I've got a black screen during the transition from pool to the principal can anyone tell me a fix or work around for this?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes