bryant

Sep 1, 2017
if you want a walkthrough go to spoiler: V 2.1 old version its still the same because the creator hasn't made any new update on the story yet

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
The game has to focus on the family, but at home nobody talks to mc. Does anyone know what to do? Thank's!

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
People say it's less grindy but you do know that back in the old version you could look for the packages whenever you felt like it and it was mostly optional. All the while you could pursue pretty much all the girls PARALLEL to each other and especially the quests inside the family are now lengthened without really adding much. So saying it's less grindy is only half the truth. Yes he got rid of the gamey aspects of meeting up with character X and just spending an afternoon with that person but the missions inside the household were never built that way from the getgo. All Sarah quests were unique just like Amy and Laura. Now Sarahs quest line is incredibly unimaginative and boring and you HAVE TO do it to proceed with the game. That is a downgrade guys and it also is a massive downgrade to the character of the twin sister to be honest.

I also downgraded my orignal review of the revamp from 3/5 to 2/5 for exactly the aforementioned reasons. Sarah's arc is horrible at this point and if you think it's better play the old version again from start. I'm not saying her arc was great it needed an improvement but this is not an improvement at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aioria619

Major1

Jul 29, 2018
So, after trying to tell amy about her BF at the hornets nest, and giving sarah the card, it goes into a loop of going back to nesrots, handing him the package again, then telling amy again. It just repeats. And, it tells me to complete institute missions, but I can't find a way to even start any of them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

And if my problem has already been addressed in previous posts, I do apologize.

MaXiMa

Jun 7, 2017
So, after trying to tell amy about her BF at the hornets nest, and giving sarah the card, it goes into a loop of going back to nesrots, handing him the package again, then telling amy again. It just repeats. And, it tells me to complete institute missions, but I can't find a way to even start any of them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

And if my problem has already been addressed in previous posts, I do apologize.
I got into the loop there too

Reactions: Canto Forte

themazias

Jun 13, 2017
those any one have a fix or a save for the pool event i try the BON fix but i still cant load it after im send to the pricinpal office

retractedbaton

Feb 1, 2018
como se puede obtener dinero, estoy estancado con $90 y después de ayudar a Jet, por alguna razón ya no me permite entrar al establecimiento como si estuviera cerrado, en cualquier hora cualquier día. :/

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes