Blu

May 15, 2017
P
I'm not hating the revamped story. I do recommend waiting for some quality of life improvements though. Wait for the ability to skip time/watch tv to return to the game. Running back and forth between areas to move time forward in 10 minute increments is a pain in the ass.
press W my friend to make time go by And please can y’all shut up about Sarah in the discoed begger said no one is going to fuck Sarah but the MC, just okay the damn story first

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
P

press W my friend to make time go by And please can y’all shut up about Sarah in the discoed begger said no one is going to fuck Sarah but the MC, just okay the damn story first
Lol, where were you when we needed you the most like 5 pages ago? XD

Reactions: Loathor

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
Getting stucked at a drug deal, with one from class. bug fixer cant fix it.

anyone else know how to skip?

its right after u get Maria's bikini

Reactions: brib

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
I'm scared to ask this but, how/why does a v0.001 game have almost 1300 pages of comments?
Because it's a revamp / reboot. A lot of the pages prior were of an older version that was built up over time. The number does seem weird and it feels like the MC is getting a bit of a hard time with character interaction (not just one but two sisters antagonistic now).

I do like some of the changes, but not all. Finding the school took like 3 reloads because we were never given directions prior and the new map, while similar to the old version, has you start in a place farther away than in the original. It does seem a bit weird that Sarah is a bit mean towards the main character too since we know Christian is still a small-dicked jackass.

Also, this story still is in desperate need of an editor...

Reactions: Ferdi Kafka

DirkOreo

Apr 7, 2018
anyone else stuck in a loop after you and Rachel go inside your house and you see Maria fingering herself? I go to sleep in the bed and i wake up and see rachel standing outside the house and says that she'll talk to me later and then the game pushes me back inside the house and i see the same scene of Maria fingering herself on the bed and it just loops that part over and over again

Reactions: jaredforks

brib

Jun 1, 2017
I made it to when Markus picks you up outside of home to get drill. Meet up with drug dealer for weed. "Yeah man just getting a bit of weed. Do you burn?" I answer yes or no and I get stuck with them laughing at me with the HaHa box above character.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes