Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Wow, I like this ... after finishing a game, instead making sequel or prequel or new title ... you can actually redo the game and people will accept it. Yes, yes, YES !!! this example should be everybody role model. Easy money, big donation ... I never thought people will actually love this idea. yes ! Yes !! YES !!! :love: ... thank you very much guys.

dev ! Dev !! DEV !!! over here ... we have something that we'd never thought would be possible ... but it's seem we are wrong ! Dead Wrong ! Yeeeaaaash !!!

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
Has anyone complaining about NTR, the little sister, played the entire revamp, from game files there doesn't seem to be anything outside the intro part, her other scenes are with the MC, and he even has sex with her.

About the MC being more of a pussy in the beggining, it makes more sense since even in the previous version he starts a nobody, that has few friends. The last version made less sense since suddenly he went super confident even killing people.

But that's my opinion, lets wait and see a bit before burning beggar in a fire

Reactions: memosabry777

Sleepy0703

Nov 26, 2017
But here's the head scratcher for me though I get that the patrons voted for this but if it was BoN intentions to wrap this up this year why even put a revamp into the fold to be voted on, weather how convoluted the old version was we were all used to it after 3 years,this game literally only needed a good handful of content updates and a wash of bug fixes to be completely finished for MNL2 now there's new characters and tweaked personalities and with tweaked personalities it'll only make sense to tweak the story lines now with all this where does that leave MNL2 and it's story
Don't know for sure as i also was just wanting the game to get wrapped up and for the real mom to get scenes. Can only assume that Beggar wanted this game to be completely wrapped up with no loose ends story wise and no bugs so when he does finally stick a fork in it everyone's satisfied with the end result. And as for MNL2 i wouldn't be surprised if it got pushed back to next year since that initial roadmap didn't take into account the game getting revamped but, who knows. Supposedly after this week break Beggar's supposed to be releasing weekly updates to the game so if he can somehow pull that off then i guess it could still be possible to see MNL2 and the tail-end of the year.

Mar 27, 2019
I get what your saying and your most likely right but why not bring that skill and vision to MNL2 that is literally a clean slate instead of seriously tweaking a 3 year old project that could've been finished in the next few months if BoN were to finish this around July August I don't think a lot of people would be mad then in MNL2 that's when a lot of the revamp ideas could've been added I don't know just think out loud at this point.
Thank you you just wrote something that has me thinking .... was there a problem with the old my new life game the last version I played was v 2.1 it didn't have alot bugs it seemed very well it was playable even if you found a bug there was one bug that may have been a problem some about not going to markus house after a event not sure which one but it bugged some girls story ... Beggar need to finish the old my new life game before the revamp or finish the old game game then revamp it...

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
I get what your saying and your most likely right but why not bring that skill and vision to MNL2 that is literally a clean slate instead of seriously tweaking a 3 year old project that could've been finished in the next few months if BoN were to finish this around July August I don't think a lot of people would be mad then in MNL2 that's when a lot of the revamp ideas could've been added I don't know just think out loud at this point.
I understand your frustration, but think of it like this:

BON genuinely did not like the state of his game and wanted something to change. At the end of the day, HIS opinion of the game matters the most. I'd guess that even though he gave his patrons the choice of whether to make the revamp or not, in his heart he really wanted to do it regardless. But he couldn't just force drastic changes on his audience so he made people vote. He's not some sheep who blindly goes with whatever his audience wants. He wouldn't even propose the revamp if he wasn't interested in the revamp, regardless of what people said. Ignoring the current state of the revamp, the fact that he was willing to spend so much time and effort on it shows that he wasn't just going along with what the patrons wanted. He had his own plans and vision.

Over 70 % of the people voted yes for the revamp. So he obviously couldn't change his mind now even if he wanted to. The revamp had to be done. What was he going to do? Just say no? As far as the state of the revamp now, what do the patrons think? The 70% of that poll who voted yes. The people who "line his pockets". Are they happy with it? If so, then there's literally no point in us complaining (as unfair as that sounds). If not, then BON will know immediately and make the appropriate changes. At the end of the day, BON makes the game for his patrons, not us, and they will ultimately decide the final state of the game.

And if a lot of people are still angry and unhappy with the revamp, you know the simplest solution - become a patron yourself. Right now, ist just people venting on a forum, but if they genuinely wanted change they could actually voice their opinions in a way that BON would be forced to hear. If enough people don't like the state of the game, he'll change it.

Those are my thoughts right now.

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
Why turn the best sister into dumb NTR bait while also turning her into the bitchy sister archetype when one literally exists and is still the bitchy sister? So now we have two bitchy sisters? Like come on bro what are you even doing? The bully character was already hateable before, there was no need to mess up Sarah's entire character like that just to give us a new reason to dislike him.

Deadlydread

Feb 20, 2018
It's in the bathroom upstiars ...... warning thou .... there seems to be 2 gamebreaking bugs so far

Gym teacher / pool / principle office is one and the other is the drug deal that laughs non stop

Don't forget to get the fix !
Another is Black Screen after getting 2nd sex lesson and automatically going home.

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
How is that interesting ? By making Sarah and Christian a thing he is fucking up two decent stories, I'd say two of the top 5 better plotlines in the original game...

Ruffing Sarah's friend during the couples night out to get Sarah to realize she was in love with Mike was one of the better scenes... the First Date with Sarah was sweet as all hell ! which ended in one of the hottest scenes in the game when Mike takes her to the hotel to deflower her...

Likewise the Mayor's daughter (I forgot her name) being the default GF to Christian was awesome, since after you get close to her you found out Christian's dad was basically bullying the mayor into making his daughter date Christian... after the first 5 or 10 dates when she starts texting Mike she goes all sweet in that story segment... you actually feel bad for her rather than think "she is used goods"...

So both those plotpoints will now fall flat if Christian deflowers Sarah, and the Mayor's daughter is just some dumb sidepiece rather than his trophy to parade in school.
Why would her being used good matter? I meant that I'm personally interested in how the mayor's daughter is going to turn out since she was already linked with Christian. Also why do you assume he's going to get with Sarah when the entire premise of this game is setting up situations where the MC gets his dick wet?

Xandrilad

Jan 25, 2019
I'm not hating the revamped story. I do recommend waiting for some quality of life improvements though. Wait for the ability to skip time/watch tv to return to the game. Running back and forth between areas to move time forward in 10 minute increments is a pain in the ass.

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
At the risk of derailing the hatetrain circlejerk that's going on (where a lot of you seem to be forgetting that there was a whole sequence in the original that involved Sarah having a boyfriend) does anyone know how to advance time now?

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
At the risk of derailing the hatetrain circlejerk that's going on (where a lot of you seem to be forgetting that there was a whole sequence in the original that involved Sarah having a boyfriend) does anyone know how to advance time now?
At the moment the only real way seems to be going back and forth between zones until something else is implemented or the time is tweaked

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes