CircleGames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Can please someone explain to me what is a revamp?? if he is remaking the same game bit by bit why is it still 2 gb?

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
@Dependable_223
@Rythan25

you know if everything does get revamped within a few weeks

meaning 3 years of content revamped in a few weeks i honesty wouldnt be upset but given how unlikely that is due to new scenes being added within just this first version of the revamp plus new characters like that maid new story content and dialog

thats why people are upset by this because a few weeks of revamp to current content is extremely wishful thinking
I was so pissed about other stuff I Didn't even consider that there's also the new music teacher and the two new class mates that were added and when it comes to the revamp there's also a lot of women outside the school too that we haven't gotten news about.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Which was dumb, he already had a good combination of personalities in the family... Step-mom and middle sister were bitches to the MC, Oldest sister was kind and caring, and Sarah (little sister) was sweet, and fangirl-ish... Why make Sarah into a bitch like Amy ? So whats Amy going to do now ? still be a bitch to cuck the MC from two different sides ? Already the story is developing differently than what it was originally...

It would have been different if he restarted the SAME STORY due to mechanic limitations with the engine, or coding he could no longer fix... (memory leaks etc)... But restarting it just cause he NOW envisions the story differently ? WTF...

If the MC gets cucked left and right with his family members in the new story, I am never going to believe he ends up being the badass that won the fighter's championship later... especially if his personality is confident badass during some story segments, and doormat loser during others...
Exactly lol. He already has a Stepmom and stepsister who's major bitches, why tweak Sarah's sweet personality at all?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
used to love this game but Beggar's work was always a buggy mess. Used to wait for Firebane to do his debug version but he got tired of keeping up with the mess a while ago I guess. Would be nice if Beggar walked away from this so someone could clean it up and make it playable. just seems like beating a dead horse to me...
I dont think firebane will be happy now he has to completely redo his entire mod. and also fix even more bugs then before,

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Exactly lol. He already has a Stepmom and stepsister who's major bitches, why tweak Sarah's sweet personality at all?
keep in mind that the stepmom becomes a decent person soon as you play the game, the stepsister Amy, after some problems with stealing, MC almost died in a car accident, and her pregnancy, she becomes a stepsister who calls MC "Master" like the classic acid criminal bitchy stepsister who becomes submissive like a slave (but with like 25% more freedom)

Sleepy0703

Nov 26, 2017
Can't say I'm the biggest fan of the character personality changes, but I've enjoyed this game enough that I'm willing to see where Beggar takes it. As for everyone upset that the revamp happened in the first place we've literally known it was coming for months now and the patrons voted for it so it is what it is. The only thing I'm worried about now is this thread inevitably following the course of Summmertime Saga's where it's just a bunch of people arguing as to whether or not the dev is milking the game because he's giving the patrons what they asked for.

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Can't say I'm the biggest fan of the character personality changes, but I've enjoyed this game enough that I'm willing to see where Beggar takes it. As for everyone upset that the revamp happened in the first place we've literally known it was coming for months now and the patrons voted for it so it is what it is. The only thing I'm worried about now is this thread inevitably following the course of Summmertime Saga's where it's just a bunch of people arguing as to whether or not the dev is milking the game because he's giving the patrons what they asked for.
This.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
oh boy, i miss the old Mike, he was adorable MotherF*cker, he go from a bullied guy to a badass man who rescue girls,beatdown who mess with his girls, a master in infiltration, mafia boy,a cunning fox when to comes to get laid,etc

now is just a bullied twerp, i hope he changes for better in the revamp

Mar 27, 2019
I think begger needs to finish the old game before doing a revamped version ... v 2.1 had a bug or two but it was playable from what I have read here the revamp is too buggy the play hate that I may pass on this game ...I want a playable game not something that may lock-up ,freeze up or just too buggy to play ... may check out this game in a month or so just to see if they can get a playable revamped game...

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Like I said in my first post after I realized it got revamped, I am not against a revamp as I didn't know what caused it, if it was due to something technical it's fine !!!

However if it's just because Patreons didn't like the original story and wanted it to be darker and making the MC more a loser at the beginning, than I'm sorry, but that is something that is going to tick people off, Patreons or not... No one likes devs that don't stick to their vision, and instead let others that are giving him money dictate the direction of the game... Usually towards shittier territory..

Champ-Champ

Jan 11, 2018
so far i think the changes are interesting and that this version should be given a chance. my only gripe is the interface needs a bit of working on. especially the computer and the phone. I know this game doesn't really hold your hand in terms of quest hints etc... but the way the hints are currently implemented feels a bit clunky and unintuitive. otherwise i personally like the change in story so far. after finishing the first version its nice to have a new bone to bite into.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
ehy guys, do you remember the scene where Marie caught MC and Rachel, doing stuff in an alley? Now Marie caught MC(ruffied/asleep bc of drugs) and the family's maid Isabel, and yet she accuses MC to being consesual in receiveing blowjob from an hispanic maid while he was fucking asleep!

EDIT: And you can defend the maid, or not, nothing change.

At first she had a reason to be mad(sexual activities in public, you end in jail for a couple of days somewhere and somewhere else you must pay a fine) but now it's your fault if you get "raped" while asleep bc of drugs

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

Champ-Champ

Jan 11, 2018
A tutorial would be nice (how to use phone by pressing W, where to go, what to do etc...) and a bit o polishing i feel is necesssary. Shouldn't be able to enter the bathroom if a girls is already in there. kinda breaks the immersion.

Sleepy0703

Nov 26, 2017
Like I said in my first post after I realized it got revamped, I am not against a revamp as I didn't know what caused it, if it was due to something technical it's fine !!!

However if it's just because Patreons didn't like the original story and wanted it to be darker and making the MC more a loser at the beginning, than I'm sorry, but that is something that is going to tick people off, Patreons or not... No one likes devs that don't stick to their vision, and instead let others that are giving him money dictate the direction of the game... Usually towards shittier territory..
Nah this is still Beggar's vision for his project. Patrons just asked for the revamp so any story changes happened because Beggar wanted it to. For better or worse this is the course the game is going now.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes