Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
anyone figure out the password for the laptop watching her fingers has made me fail like 10 times now

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
this game should be removed from this forum, this is an insult to our intelligence, you made a game that isn't finished at all during 3 years, and before you reach even the pre-final of the story and gameplay, you just remake the whole shít again that (Remember) IS NOT finished, for do it again.

quit this shit from my eyes
just saying...it's pretty much what Summertimes saga is doing everytime they post a new release with not-compatible saves...

Mar 27, 2019
I enjoyed this game now I wonder if I should try this revamp version or not... v 2.1 had almost had a finished game I think didn't look like much could have been added but I don't know I don't make games. is the revamped version good or is it bugged ... v 2.1 had almost no bugs for me ...

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I enjoyed this game now I wonder if I should try this revamp version or not... v 2.1 had almost had a finished game I think didn't look like much could have been added but I don't know I don't make games. is the revamped version good or is it bugged ... v 2.1 had almost no bugs for me ...
they say, the revamp is bugged a lot...for being a 2hours demo...but yeah v2.1 barely has bugs for me too

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
just saying...it's pretty much what Summertimes saga is doing everytime they post a new release with not-compatible saves...
@Rythan25

the only really thing im glad about the restart which still wasnt need is you can use the phone to revisit scenes that you saw

going to the first icon the (B)

you can see hints on what to do next there

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes