Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
That’s because it’s a fucking story that will show the MC rise up omg you are only at the beginning of the dam story
Except in the old one he was still an underdog without being a bitch... he didnt punch the jock bully on the first day, but he did talk back to him at least... he also didnt get his nuts crushed by any of the girls, the popular ones hated him at first, he had 3 friends already, and he was indifferent but not hostile towards the middle clique (goths, nerds, etc).

secretacc

Apr 22, 2019
I got to the school, but I can't enter the gate... There's a girl standing behind it, but I have no way to interact.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Well at least its RPGM, which means its standalone and doesnt combine save files... and the mods did the right thing by keeping the old version along with Firebane's modded version for those of us that dont want to restart till this new version catches up to the old one...

Also as @King Monkey Mon said, if the revamp delves into more abrasive content with Christian I am just gonna ignore the new version... Dude was fine and totally hateable as he was, nothing was more satisfying than beating his ass at the fighters competition and making his mom ahegao-orgasm all over the MC's dick while he watched... if he does indeed end up NTR one of the sisters especially the youngest one....just...no... She already had that plot with her BF who only wanted her to do her in the ass, we dont need another rival for that to actually succeed...

Blu

May 15, 2017
Also to add like what was posted a few pages back he said that ever few weeks he will add the new stuff that was not able to make it for today

Sexmanthexman

Jul 29, 2017
The game is broken ....1 hour in and game breaking bug that doesn't let me continue ...is the gym event its just a black screen nothing after the gym couch says go to the principal ..thx begger for the almost 4 moths update and you release it in alfa...And bug fixer is useless in that screen it breaks the game more...GG told you guys it will be a huge disappointed

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

Leoxsama

Jun 26, 2017
How much content does the revamp have? Usually with a complete overhaul like this it means the developer has to basically start developing the game AGAIN.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

Jul 18, 2017
You mean the fact that we knew many months that it wasn’t going to keep save files, and Patreons like myself are the ones that voted for a rehaul, because how buggy and slow the old version was
I just played from the beginning a few weeks ago because my 1.2 or 1.4 save was bugged as hell, did around 60% and got bored so i stoped playing. So now he remake pretty much the old content in the same crap rpgm engine? Thasts like putting strawberry's on shit, it still remains shit!
There are only 2 reasons to chose rpg maker, stretch low content (run from a to b to c to d etc.) or you are to stupid or to lazy to read about any programing languages. ( from my experience rpgm tend to random crash (the more plugins you use the worser)).
That was already my 5 or 6 playtrought because i had to start over and over again because of bugs that didn't even got fixed or the fix didn't even helped. If he still sticks to rpgm i doubt the code quality will be any better than the original. (full of bugs like the original game).

TLDR: I doubt the new version is less bugged and faster.

Reactions: Wicked Garden

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
>mfw at everything involving sarah in this revamp

my cucked life.jpeg

In all seriousness I'll put this one on the back burner for a while at least. Hopefully I'm proven dead wrong and this new version of the game starts shaping up to be something good by next year. But as of right now can't say I'm a fan of the direction it's going.

Last edited:

Aluks90

Aug 28, 2017
Question: I usually download a game from Mega, but i dont know why i cant change to a Proxy who actually works.

DirkOreo

Apr 7, 2018
anyone's game gets stuck after the gym teachers takes you to the principal? the screen just stays black. I know i can use the bug fixer on your phone to skip it but I kinda wanted to see that scene

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes