Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
Mmhh .. Revamp i have been seeing a couple of game also doing this, this Revamp is it also change the story' line ?? , i mean what this Revamp thing for any way ??

tehrandom

Jul 24, 2018
I'm still trying out the game so I'll update as I go along but personally? I kind of like it so far. It does seem a bit more linear (game is more specific like 'I should talk to this person at school' and has ! on them to note that I am supposed to talked to them).

As for people getting mad about the red jump suit look, it's only temporary in the prologue. First day of new school the MC is forced to change into a school uniform which does reduce the ugliness of staring at him.

My only real gripe so far is that with the change to High Neighborhood you do have to walk more to get to school. I suppose from a story standpoint it makes more sense in the richer house (dad doing shady business with mafia) and other related mafia stuff and ultimately it seems like it would add more events like the pool outside and with the maid in the house.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
He should have kept the story intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

btw there is no time skip what content is in this version ?? you should see this game like ferarri only wihtout an engine just looks but nothing else.. He changed so much that it does not even feel like the game it once was i see christian this guy was already bug jerk now he is even a bigger dik. also this game now seem to have ntr content..

I really feel like he killed this game completely.. I really tried liking this game but i cant..

Last edited:

Blu

May 15, 2017
Loving the game so far no glitches black screens maybe cuz my pc is good. The game is more expansive and fits the store better for the Mc, and I kinda welcome the linearity so that I don’t have to get stuck. I feel that people need to play it more before judge, also I don’t know what the hell ppl thought a revamp was going to be lmao the complainants are baffling

Reactions: Loathor

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
I have no issue with the decision to revamp the entire game if that's what he felt needed to be done. However some of the personality changes with the characters really bug me. Especially everything with Sarah who was my favorite girl.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
He should have kept the story intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

btw there is no time skip what content is in this version ?? you should see this game like ferarri only wihtout an engine just looks but nothing else.. He changed so much that it does not even feel like the game it once was i see christian this guy was already bug jerk now he is even a bigger dik. also this game now seem to have ntr content..
alot of story elements are in the game that really wants you to hate Christian despite we already know what happens in most of the story before the revamp frankly the whole revamp thing in the stage where it was in the old verison was really stupid clearly there was only like around 3 or 6 updates left based on Jack finding out were not on his side and learning about his backstory

Christian will probably end up cucking you with your youngest sister i mean i know this game had its edgy moments like you getting almost raped by a guy murder gang problems abortion suicide but making us hate Christian even more then we do is kinda pointless i mean most people played the old version

the Rachel scene of seeing your cock for the first time was replaced by the Irine girl

@smexosmexy

school is near the old quarter your house is in the high neighborhood

@jish55

most people dont know it was going to be revamp alot of people here play and wait for 30 + games so hanging out in this thread of almost 1.3k comments was not really going to happen

@Rythan25

it started over when there was probably only 3 or 6 more updates left of the old content just to add more backstory and story content to a 2016 game and this was when it was production for over 3 years now completely pointless business move...

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes