KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Well seems it's a good time to start this game again.In previous versions i keep getting errors during animations. I hope this problem has solved with this revamped version or better wait bugfixes maybe. :unsure:

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I have problems extracting the game. It says that a lot of files are corrupted. I downloaded twice the file from the offical mega link and tried with winrar 7zip and winzip but nothing works (lastest versions). Anyone has a solution?
i just downloaded from mega and dont get any errors maybe it was corrupted download either try downloading from mega again or try different source.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Blu

May 15, 2017
bc i feel like i wasted the last 20hours of my life...for nothing...i mean, i'm re-doing the game...again and again(reason why i hate rpgm...but some games are soo good...but i usually lose my temper when i must re-do literally a whole game...bc saves are incompatible)
You mean the fact that we knew many months that it wasn’t going to keep save files, and Patreons like myself are the ones that voted for a rehaul, because how buggy and slow the old version was

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
You mean the fact that we knew many months that it wasn’t going to keep save files, and Patreons like myself are the ones that voted for a rehaul, because how buggy and slow the old version was
you knew? i was new to this game...and i still think i am...i barely know something about this game...-.-

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
bc i feel like i wasted the last 20hours of my life...for nothing...i mean, i'm re-doing the game...again and again(reason why i hate rpgm...but some games are soo good...but i usually lose my temper when i must re-do literally a whole game...bc saves are incompatible)
to be fair, the patrons voted for this, and no, you don't waste your time, the ver2.1extra have all the old renders of the game what are gonna be replaced the most part of it and i doubt that you can see them in the new revamp version and from what i read the history has changes to.
my suggestion is take it like v.2.1 is the old Final fantasy vii ps1 and the revamp like the new remake of FFVII, both diferent and worth to play :D

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
@Demoness_Kiss

a game that has been revamped something that hasnt been revamped since 2016 and the only thing that been changed is the main menu

a game that ive replayed over 5 times even with cheating im pretty sure now that this is proven to not be a bad joke and actually true that this will indeed piss people off w/e though i guess ill play this game when i have no other games to play

but based on the versions number it makes me think that all content is scrapped and is starting over which imo is really stupid but im just a pirate who cares about my opinion :mad: :cry:

@DarkSithLord47

yeah this game desperately needed on a year ago but what i think what this verison means for this games content im not that sure it needs it anymore as in 2-3 years to get to the last updates content
Everyone's opinion cares when they explain their thoughts...(like you now) ; ).

But i played it for around 15 minutes and stopped...
It just doesn't feel like My new Life..... It's just another game right now.
Not saying that that it's a negative thing, but it's not what i expected.

I rather would have seen that he stuck with all the old content and dialogue and just made a complete bug-fix.
But then again, the larger % has voted for a revamp so....Tough luck for me..

This right now feels like the situation of.
The dark Prince ---> Lust and Power..

Going to wait and see what happens in the end of course because it wouldn't be fair to make a judgement about this "first" update, so let's just wait a couple months and see how this show develops. : )

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
I forgot to say that to do the missions you will be lost. Aside from not having tips, the walkthrough is very poorly organized.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Everyone's opinion cares when they explain their thoughts...(like you now) ; ).

But i played it for around 15 minutes and stopped...
It just doesn't feel like My new Life..... It's just another game right now.
Not saying that that it's a negative thing, but it's not what i expected.

I rather would have seen that he stuck with all the old content and dialogue and just made a complete bug-fix.
But then again, the larger % has voted for a revamp so....Tough luck for me..

This right now feels like the situation of.
The dark Prince ---> Lust and Power..

Going to wait and see what happens in the end of course because it wouldn't be fair to make a judgement about this "first" update, so let's just wait a couple months and see how this show develops. : )
For now, my only complain is that MC sounds slightly more stupid than before, and for now he looks like Naruto(for the hair) with a Rock Lee suit(but red or light blue/so even when he wears t-shirts and jeans, his icon seems he wear a leotard xD)...kinda weird...but it's the first version...we should wait...

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes