Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Before I dive into this game for the next few hours, here's the full entry on Patreon:

This is the maximum I could do.
What has changed? All!
I hope you enjoy. The old saves do not work.
Thank you all for your support these months.
The next launch is on 08 / June / 2019. I have to rest for a week. My eyes hurt.
Enjoy. And I hope you do not find few bugs!

===

So! Looks like we'll be getting more in the first week of june. Enjoy the Revamp, lads! I certainly will!
kill me...i'm playing this for like 20 hours...almost done all the quests...ç_ç KILL ME!

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Before I dive into this game for the next few hours, here's the full entry on Patreon:

This is the maximum I could do.
What has changed? All!
I hope you enjoy. The old saves do not work.
Thank you all for your support these months.
The next launch is on 08 / June / 2019. I have to rest for a week. My eyes hurt.
Enjoy. And I hope you do not find few bugs!

===

So! Looks like we'll be getting more in the first week of june. Enjoy the Revamp, lads! I certainly will!
@Demoness_Kiss

a game that has been revamped something that hasnt been revamped since 2016 and the only thing that been changed is the main menu

a game that ive replayed over 5 times even with cheating im pretty sure now that this is proven to not be a bad joke and actually true that this will indeed piss people off w/e though i guess ill play this game when i have no other games to play

but based on the versions number it makes me think that all content is scrapped and is starting over which imo is really stupid but im just a pirate who cares about my opinion :mad: :cry:

@DarkSithLord47

yeah this game desperately needed on a year ago but what i think what this verison means for this games content im not that sure it needs it anymore as in 2-3 years to get to the last updates content

mong123

Feb 2, 2018
can someone post photos from the game
It will take to long for me to download and I want to see the new things

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Seeing as the size is now half looks to me like this version is missing allot of content. puting a version nr 0.0001 does not bode well either. it will look more like demo then anything else.

Too bad since previous version had allot of content. now it looks more like a major step back. and it will take another 2 years to reach the same content witch previous version ended.

sawer29

Jan 3, 2017
I have problems extracting the game. It says that a lot of files are corrupted. I downloaded twice the file from the offical mega link and tried with winrar 7zip and winzip but nothing works (lastest versions). Anyone has a solution?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
guys this is a new overhaul why would you want to skip the new version of the game anyway
bc i feel like i wasted the last 20hours of my life...for nothing...i mean, i'm re-doing the game...again and again(reason why i hate rpgm...but some games are soo good...but i usually lose my temper when i must re-do literally a whole game...bc saves are incompatible)

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Maybe I'm the only one but I think this revamp is a disaster. Firstly, the MC got dumb text lines he's acting like a 13 years old wannabe bad boy. His personality totally changed from normal to stupid kinda. The coordination is horrible as well and I have yet to figure out where the school is. I got the mission to go to class but the game doesn't tell you where the hell this school is. Well, I'm kinda interested what beggar will do with all of this, lets see how it goes.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes