Chronoe

Oct 13, 2017
Why does there seem to be a stigma on RPGM games? I never really got it. A majority of the fan created games I've enjoyed most were constructed using RPGM, so why do people seem to dislike it? I'm curious.
I like rpgm over Renpy because Rpgmv give me a sense of space

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
he really is going for the 11:59pm thing huh?
God i hope so.....
Only because of the flood of impatient horny horde of idiots again today.(let them wait:devilish:......)

I have been a pledger for around 2 years now and i am anxiously waiting for that link to drop in my inbox : ), been waiting almost a year right now to play it again without bugs...
(I don't expect it to be 100% without bugs, but i do expect that a large % of them to be gone)

I would even rather wait for a couple more months so everything would be complete and bug-free, but this is obviously the next best thing.

But to be honest ... it has been quite i while that i have been "hyped" for a new release of any game in general so i really hope that it's not going to dissapoint ...: )

And for the inevitable questions because i am a pledger... NO, i am not going to "leak" it.

• Haha
Reactions: J II D
May 6, 2017
Why does there seem to be a stigma on RPGM games? I never really got it. A majority of the fan created games I've enjoyed most were constructed using RPGM, so why do people seem to dislike it? I'm curious.
some devs uses rpgm but...doesnt utilize it as it should or make it grindy. example u go over 2 maps to do/get A to return 2 maps back to do/give A to finish quest. some dont even use the speed option in the game so you're kinda stuck on slow walking the 2 map aka taking long. theres things that can be used in rpgm some devs dont use it either so theres useless stuff devs use rpgm for when their game is better in renpy cuz it feels more visual novel than rpgm. MNL is good on rpgm cuz BoN uses it with some stuff u can do on rpgm at the same time most of his maps are used/have something in each map being utilized unlike most rpgm game where there is only 1 thing to do on the map while everything elses just there as filler.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes