Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
While everyone waits for the revamp was there any news how big or how much content it would have ?? is this a continuation from previous episode or is this going to be another remaster that starts back 0.1 version ?

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Not to sound like an impatient ass or anything but has anyone heard anything about a delay on the discord page? I'm just anxious to finally play the revamp. This is easily my favorite game in this genre.

Reactions: allintine

Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
according to what someone here said earlier, beggar said the game should release around 20:00-23:00 GMT+2. There is still another hour until 23:00 so he isn't late in what he had said. Patience people. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

Reactions: Moegara

IGlos

Donor
Feb 16, 2018
Not to sound like an impatient ass or anything but has anyone heard anything about a delay on the discord page? I'm just anxious to finally play the revamp. This is easily my favorite game in this genre.
No, and it does not matter he will release it when he feels like it, we all have waited months a couple of hours or another day is nothing really

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Does that mean he is going to change the story too ? or is only graphics related ?
Beggar is redoing a lot of the graphics for the game while also streamlining some of the missions that just felt pointless. He also fixed a lot of the code for the game so it won't crash or cause problems for us. Essentially, we're going to get what we had, but updated with new missions added in (which honestly, I would have been fine with him just fixing up the game and releasing an update without new content if it meant fixing all the bugs).

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Beggar is redoing a lot of the graphics for the game while also streamlining some of the missions that just felt pointless. He also fixed a lot of the code for the game so it won't crash or cause problems for us. Essentially, we're going to get what we had, but updated with new missions added in (which honestly, I would have been fine with him just fixing up the game and releasing an update without new content if it meant fixing all the bugs).
I am in complete agreement with you. I would have been more than happy with Beggar releasing an updated version of the game as long as the bugs were fixed and maybe take down a bit of the grinding aspect but hey, beggars cant be choosers, right? ;)

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
nope, sticking with rpgm, which normally I despise, but with how this game is set up, makes sense to use this engine.
Why does there seem to be a stigma on RPGM games? I never really got it. A majority of the fan created games I've enjoyed most were constructed using RPGM, so why do people seem to dislike it? I'm curious.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes