Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
Someone who participates in the Patreon site could send a message to Beggar, raising the possibility of bringing the protagonist's grandmother to the main story (Jack's mother). He could come up with something that showed her alive from the fire. The design of the character was wonderful, it would be a dream to see her relate to the MC.
God I've been wishing for that. Her design is too good to just lose like that

Reactions: dracuul

Mair69

Aug 22, 2018
This might be a bit dark but how do you know she was even alive before that? Right before we see the house on fire, we see Jack reading a note. That could have been a suicide note. (Actually, that wouldn't be any darker from anything else that happened in that update but still).
You also see flashes of her body hanging before he starts the fire.

Henture

Oct 6, 2018
Partially. It was said that only one thing or another was changed to give a more realistic mood to the game, such as certain events or even change a character's personality (no major changes)
Have any Grandmother idea into the game ?

Sankr

Dec 11, 2017
Hello can someone please help, I'm stuck at this point
Any day in the afternoon visit Shasha in the comic store (Commercial Neighborhood). Shasha
will bring you to talk with Jazmine. Talk with Jazmine and she will ask you to do a job for her
boyfriend to get the card.

I'm here and I can't seem to find shasha, Ive tried going the following days or at different times but no luck. Is there something I'm missing?

UncleVT

No more Pandas
Jul 2, 2017
Hello can someone please help, I'm stuck at this point
Any day in the afternoon visit Shasha in the comic store (Commercial Neighborhood). Shasha
will bring you to talk with Jazmine. Talk with Jazmine and she will ask you to do a job for her
boyfriend to get the card.

I'm here and I can't seem to find shasha, Ive tried going the following days or at different times but no luck. Is there something I'm missing?
Here is the right Comic Store

Reactions: Sankr

N7Kryptonian

Jul 20, 2017
A little more of Rachel. It seems good to me, it was a character that was only an introduction, with little participation which is supposed to be your best friend in history apart from the other two boys.
I was under the impression she would be one of the characters with the most content or at least more involved in other quests.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes