J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
in spain it's already 12 noon
Indeed, so that means it could drop at 23:59..
So for the sake of people's sanity over here, just wait people... Have some god damn patience...

Because i can tell you all this... It really doesn't go quicker if people complain about it or ask when it drops..
Patience(and common sense) goes a long way....

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
Is the revamp going to make the game less convoluted? One of the issues I have with the game is how many questlines you have to complete before you can start certain girls' paths. Is that the sort of thing he's changing, or has he focused on something different?

Reactions: Aioria619

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
Is the revamp going to make the game less convoluted? One of the issues I have with the game is how many questlines you have to complete before you can start certain girls' paths. Is that the sort of thing he's changing, or has he focused on something different?
it's a very big game I think it's the one that has more content on the page. I think it will try to solve those problems that you mention but do not expect much

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
this update will be a huge disappointed...mark my word any patreon creator who revamps the game when is not complete is just doing it for a quick dollar ...2 moths just for a gallery and to make the game not a clusterfuck. GG

to be honest, the game needed a revamp.. there were so many bugs etc. i think the game will do just fine now

May 6, 2017
the grind needed to go. some paths had dead ends. the story was good but intertwine like a mofo so if u missed this u missed that kinda intertwine. dates were also an issue such as trying to get everything done before dad came home. overall i enjoyed the game back in its early stages i sticked around for a very long time and glad to see its getting the fix it needed. cant wait to see what the difference is with the revamp to the old.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
this update will be a huge disappointed...mark my word any patreon creator who revamps the game when is not complete is just doing it for a quick dollar ...2 moths just for a gallery and to make the game not a clusterfuck. GG
Well, last update was in January, in fact. So... it's 5 months... ;)

p.s. guys, you can bet your ass that it's going to be heavily bugged. No way it's gonna be "smooth".

Reactions: J..D

Sexmanthexman

Jul 29, 2017
Well, last update was in January, in fact. So... it's 5 months... ;)

p.s. guys, you can bet your ass that it's going to be heavily bugged. No way it's gonna be "smooth".
3 months 21 days ...let's give the man some slack he has good updates i do respect this creator but this update he just wanted a vacation in Bahamas whit his money...

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes