Mark21800

Jun 7, 2017
Its would be cool see MC banging that Futa
Definitely. It NEEDS to happen. If you're a patron go ask him (not annoy him). about some H-Scenes with Lady X and the Main Character
There's one scene between the MC and Lady X. It happens during the Pussy Fights if you join Warren's Mafia.
I think you're supposed to bring her a drink after every fight, then after you beat her go talk to her to get the scene.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
There's one scene between the MC and Lady X. It happens during the Pussy Fights if you join Warren's Mafia.
I think you're supposed to bring her a drink after every fight, then after you beat her go talk to her to get the scene.
The MC can fuck Lady X again at Beth's quest (You need to be part of Warren's Mafia)

Moegara

Sep 19, 2018
Will this new version include a gallery option? I played this game ages ago and it could easily be my favorite but I hate that there is no gallery to unlock and review.
I know I can download the CG but you guys know that's not the same at all.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Will this new version include a gallery option? I played this game ages ago and it could easily be my favorite but I hate that there is no gallery to unlock and review.
I know I can download the CG but you guys know that's not the same at all.
Yes.

Reactions: Moegara

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
it's the 18th at gmt summer time. where is it???? i need it!!!!
seriously now, anyone knows at what time should we expect it?
Last I checked, BON lives in Spain so you should take that timezone as your reference. (Although I do remember him talking about moving but I don't know if he actually did it yet).

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes