• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Maevar

Oct 3, 2017
Well, for now all it's good for is checking how it will look in the future. Just wait few more months and I think you will see quality upgrade.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Patreons voted for this bunch of BS....i want to know the names of these people and pay someone to destroy their mailbox u.u that's how much angry i am

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Everyone's opinion cares when they explain their thoughts...(like you now) ; ).

But i played it for around 15 minutes and stopped...
It just doesn't feel like My new Life..... It's just another game right now.
Yeah exactly. I also stopped after seeing how worse it got compared to the old one. It feels like every aspect of the game got a huge downgrade, starting with MC's personality. I was also supporting him for a very long time. I'm pretty sure most guys just wanted a bug fix. Beggar itself wanted this revamp so he gave 2 choices in his vote either new content with a lot of bugs or a complete revamp with bug fix. So he didn't gave us much choice unfortunately.

Ken

Aug 25, 2016
Can someone give me a quick tl;dr on what's going on with this game, why is it at .001, why are people calling this a revamp, and what's going on with the game in general?

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Are those images from the revamp or new version? Graphics could have used a major overhaul but if he is just redoing the models then what is the point.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So many angry people on here who believe they wasted their time even though it's been known for months that this game was getting a complete overhaul and upgrade. It's why I didn't go and play it recently and was waiting for this update.

Reactions: Loathor

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
Well, they are people who actually sponsor this game so I don't think that we have right to complain?
You have the right to complain, but you shouldn't expect most devs to care about what we are complaining about. Most people on this site aren't paying/supporting or if they are it's only a select few games. In the end the best devs will listen to both pirates and supporters while good devs listen to only supporters, the worst devs doing neither.

Though complaints should be kept in a healthy dose, it gets annoying seeing 100 pages about ntr hate or whatever is being bitched about lately. The moderators dictate what "rights" you have on this site so if they wanted to ban all furries suddenly they could and nothing could stop them.

Pal_

Jul 13, 2017
First impression. I don´t like it. Thought, that he wanted to reduce the grind, give us some log (with hints about what to do) and so on. For me, it seems, that this game is far slower than the older version. You´re walking more, you don´t have the free choice to do what you want (of course, it´s easier to code like that), the game dictates what to do. You have less on a map, but the "less" thing seems bigger on every neighbourhood than the "more" one, we had on each neighbourhood before. It feels more linear. You can´t interact with the people you know. And my game freezes when the MC wants to look on Youtv the video of the sister. So apparently, again starting with new bugs....
And I don´t like the stuff with Christians Dad being suddenly a buddy and advisor for him. His character and connection seem a bit out of place with the MC.

But I´ll wait. Maybe it needs some time to accostum and for things to get better. I hope, it will be the last revamp or something like that. Because as far as I know, it´s the second one now. I hope, his patrons don´t complain that much, so to give him some idea of doing again other stuff or to completely renew this one again

Good Stuff:
> Graphics
> new characters
>more logical story based that the dad is in the mafia

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes