mac1000

Jun 17, 2017
For blackscreen press W then Bug Fixer and Black Screen.

But i cant enter the school when it says to find it, just teacher standing infront of the gate and cant interact. Any fix?

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
I'm at the part where Christian and Sarah are at the pool and I need to "get something from the house". What is it? I've looked everywhere.

Alshainn

Mar 12, 2018
They posted some fix probaby for that but still nobody posted here so wait and do school and teacher missions

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
Wow color me disappointed, an hour in and I already have a game breaking bug with the gym teacher and doing the bug fix breaks the game even more (go figure) I honestly don't know where I stand with this, IMO the old version was damn near complete whats beggars plan with this if MNL2 is supposed to start up this year, this all seems so pointless and we were so close to getting some real content with the MC's mom too and don't get me stared with the tweaked personalities of the characters and Christian like WTF now I usually don't rant but holy shit the games was almost finished what was the fucking point if the sequel is supposed to come out this year.

PS: It's feeling really linear and not that sandbox feel that the old version had

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
I'm at the part where Christian and Sarah are at the pool and I need to "get something from the house". What is it? I've looked everywhere.
It's in the bathroom upstiars ...... warning thou .... there seems to be 2 gamebreaking bugs so far

Gym teacher / pool / principle office is one and the other is the drug deal that laughs non stop

Don't forget to get the fix !

Reactions: Ferdi Kafka

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
this game should be removed from this forum, this is an insult to our intelligence, you made a game that isn't finished at all during 3 years, and before you reach even the pre-final of the story and gameplay, you just remake the whole shít again that (Remember) IS NOT finished, for do it again.

quit this shit from my eyes

DirkOreo

Apr 7, 2018
Game gets softlocked when you go to Marckus's drug dealer and since you cant use your phone/bug fixer, you're shit out of luck until BoN fixes his game

Reactions: Rhinon
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes