Moegara

Sep 19, 2018
0.001? WHAT? this shits been in development for years and now he just resets it? what a fucking scammer
It's not a reset. Did you pay attention? People were waiting for this for months, although he will take a few more weeks (with weekly updates) to revamp everything.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
That’s because it’s a fucking story that will show the MC rise up omg you are only at the beginning of the dam story
It is not just the story but also the game mechanics people where already used to game mechanics that should have been kept intact this game is not my new life anymore more like another life.. total different game even the character personality are also changed your sister is now total bitch witch was nicer previously. i dont understand why he had to completely kill the entire game like this..

It was one of my favorite game now i cant stand it anymore..

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
It's not a reset. Did you pay attention? People were waiting for this for months, although he will take a few more weeks (with weekly updates) to revamp everything.
sorry for sharing my opinion but: everytime you make something that force the players/gamers to re-do the whole game, to me it counts as a reset

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
Yeah at this point I'm just gonna stick to v 2.1 until the revamp supasses it (if it even does) the only thing that'll make me jump back is if and when there's finally content for Lucy

Edit: I also need confirmation cause I stopped playing but is this version really only 2 hours and if so what even happens.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I was looking forward to the next update but judging from the various posts I'd be wasting my time downloading this version.

Also what's the deal with this Sarah and Christian thing?

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@Dependable_223
@Rythan25
you know if everything does get revamped within a few weeks

meaning 3 years of content revamped in a few weeks i honesty wouldnt be upset but given how unlikely that is due to new scenes being added within just this first version of the revamp plus new characters like that maid new story content and dialog

thats why people are upset by this because a few weeks of revamp to current content is extremely wishful thinking

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
I was looking forward to the next update but judging from the various posts I'd be wasting my time downloading this version.

Also what's the deal with this Sarah and Christian thing?
Basically beggar decided to fuck with a lot of characters personalities and Sarah went from sweet little sister to oblivious semi bitch plus Christian and Sarah's interaction are leaning more or less to you getting cucked

Moegara

Sep 19, 2018
sorry for sharing my opinion but: everytime you make something that force the players/gamers to re-do the whole game, to me it counts as a reset
That's just touching the code. In certain games it happens even every time they add something new without changing what was already there. You have to take into account that this was never the finished product.

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
used to love this game but Beggar's work was always a buggy mess. Used to wait for Firebane to do his debug version but he got tired of keeping up with the mess a while ago I guess. Would be nice if Beggar walked away from this so someone could clean it up and make it playable. just seems like beating a dead horse to me...

Moegara

Sep 19, 2018
@Dependable_223
@Rythan25

you know if everything does get revamped within a few weeks

meaning 3 years of content revamped in a few weeks i honesty wouldnt be upset but given how unlikely that is due to new scenes being added within just this first version of the revamp plus new characters like that maid new story content and dialog

thats why people are upset by this because a few weeks of revamp to current content is extremely wishful thinking
That's what's been said. He's already been working on it since january.

Edit: What was said is that he was supposed to make the whole revamp of the whole content for today but decided that it ended up being just too much and splited the release as a weekly thing starting today.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Basically beggar decided to fuck with a lot of characters personalities and Sarah went from sweet little sister to oblivious semi bitch plus Christian and Sarah's interaction are leaning more or less to you getting cucked
Which was dumb, he already had a good combination of personalities in the family... Step-mom and middle sister were bitches to the MC, Oldest sister was kind and caring, and Sarah (little sister) was sweet, and fangirl-ish... Why make Sarah into a bitch like Amy ? So whats Amy going to do now ? still be a bitch to cuck the MC from two different sides ? Already the story is developing differently than what it was originally...

It would have been different if he restarted the SAME STORY due to mechanic limitations with the engine, or coding he could no longer fix... (memory leaks etc)... But restarting it just cause he NOW envisions the story differently ? WTF...

If the MC gets cucked left and right with his family members in the new story, I am never going to believe he ends up being the badass that won the fighter's championship later... especially if his personality is confident badass during some story segments, and doormat loser during others...

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes