Oct 20, 2018
In the test content you can find:

Nadine: You can find her in chinatown. All quests near school as always. But after i did the quests Nadine isnt inside her home (but she opened the door for me XD) Bug ?

Pam: Where do you find the weed for Pam ? Bug ?

Mrs Turner : All scenes, no bugs

Mss Lissete: All scenes, no bugs

Chloe: Quests + scenes, no bugs

Mrs Jordan (Otter labs) : All scenes, no bugs

Rachel: All scenes, no bugs

If i miss some content let me know
is it ok for u to share ur save here ?

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
As far as the previous version 2.1, yes she is the biological mother of the MC. However from this revamp, her connection to the mc may be up in the air. Though the fact she is called mystery woman, maybe she is still the mother. But we won't know until the revamp has made it up to 2.1 version.
From what is gathered, she probably is the real mother. In the mission to get her research for Maria in the Labs, you can still find the photo with her and Jack on her PC.

Reactions: Modninjaz

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
I keep seeing updates for this game and the requirement to start again. Does anyone know when is it safe to start playing this without having to worry about starting again with the next update because saves won't work? Is there a plan to finish this game in the near future?

MyGuySkyla

【 h a w t i e ♡ 】
Donor
Dec 12, 2018
Pretty please everyone read the opening post!
Changelog:
SPOILER
v0.001 Alpha
Revamp. Old saves don't work.

There is no save at the moment apart from any save you do on your own computer.

This is brand new, the events are reworked, the structure of the game and the assets are changed.

Previous saves from v 2.0+extras or v 2.1+extras will not work!
Sorry! My bad didn't realise, was just over excited and didn't expect this. So by 'there is no save at the moment', do you mean that I'm just not able to load old saves, or I cannot save whenever I play? If it is the case where saving is not currently an option, do you think waiting for a future update would be the best route to go down?
Thanks and sorry for not reading the opening D:

Reactions: Canto Forte

Randeza

May 16, 2018
In the test content you can find:

Nadine: You can find her in chinatown. All quests near school as always. But after i did the quests Nadine isnt inside her home (but she opened the door for me XD) Bug ?

Pam: Where do you find the weed for Pam ? Bug ?

Mrs Turner : All scenes, no bugs

Mss Lissete: All scenes, no bugs

Chloe: Quests + scenes, no bugs

Mrs Jordan (Otter labs) : All scenes, no bugs

Rachel: All scenes, no bugs

If i miss some content let me know
Mrs Turner is bugged tho you can't take out her items from the pharmacy and the market

retractedbaton

Feb 1, 2018
[QUOTE = "cjejevelarde, post: 1929018, miembro: 403953"]
Ayuda...
Cuando Maria lanza los comics de Laura
No se donde ir
Dice ¿Encontrar el cómic por barrio?
[/CITAR]
Ling home all to the left
Solo camina todo hacia la derecha hasta el final de High Neighborhood west .encontraras un sujeto urgando en la basura te las dara por $50.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Sorry! My bad didn't realise, was just over excited and didn't expect this. So by 'there is no save at the moment', do you mean that I'm just not able to load old saves, or I cannot save whenever I play? If it is the case where saving is not currently an option, do you think waiting for a future update would be the best route to go down?
Thanks and sorry for not reading the opening D:
Pleased to be of service.

Please try to play at least and share your experience of that play through with us.
Procrastinating does nobody any good!
Uhm.. 2021... Maybe(if we are lucky)....:geek:

Reactions: MyGuySkyla

MyGuySkyla

【 h a w t i e ♡ 】
Donor
Dec 12, 2018
I keep seeing updates for this game and the requirement to start again. Does anyone know when is it safe to start playing this without having to worry about starting again with the next update because saves won't work? Is there a plan to finish this game in the near future?
It is a game in progress, please be aware that it is named v0.001 Alpha, meaning anything can happen. However, I do think this is a safe time to begin playing. From my understanding, this is the largest revamp that has been done to the game and it has been given an overall amazing look and clean story line. From this, I do not see any major changes to the functionality of the program taking place anytime soon, only thing we can really expect at this point is the addition of new characters, extended story lines, bug fixes, and minor tweaks previous story lines. I cannot confirm that we will not have to restart again, but I believe that this time over it is actually worth re playing, almost a new game.
-iFnx

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
From what is gathered, she probably is the real mother. In the mission to get her research for Maria in the Labs, you can still find the photo with her and Jack on her PC.
That's true. Then she must still remain to be the MC's Mother. However, seems that BoN doesn't want her to have any sexual relations with the MC due to the patreon demands, therefore fans that want that to happen won't be given their wish. Unless BoN eventually gives up with Patreon and moves to another donation page where it is more lenient with content creation.

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
It is a game in progress, please be aware that it is named v0.001 Alpha, meaning anything can happen. However, I do think this is a safe time to begin playing. From my understanding, this is the largest revamp that has been done to the game and it has been given an overall amazing look and clean story line. From this, I do not see any major changes to the functionality of the program taking place anytime soon, only thing we can really expect at this point is the addition of new characters, extended story lines, bug fixes, and minor tweaks previous story lines. I cannot confirm that we will not have to restart again, but I believe that this time over it is actually worth re playing, almost a new game.
-iFnx
Thanks a lot . I have played this game like a year ago where it already had a lot of content, and really enjoyed it. I think you've sold it to me and I've gotta start again!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That's true. Then she must still remain to be the MC's Mother. However, seems that BoN doesn't want her to have any sexual relations with the MC due to the patreon demands, therefore fans that want that to happen won't be given their wish. Unless BoN eventually gives up with Patreon and moves to another donation page where it is more lenient with content creation.
Unless ... he busts open the books and makes a cry for help to BAR RESCUE!

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Interesting. I've always liked this game, but I thought that the dev could rework on a lot of things. I think he actually did that with some characters before, like Laura.

I'm actually excited to play this again. Is the revamped version bare bones, or did it keep most of the content from the previous versions?

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Thanks a lot . I have played this game like a year ago where it already had a lot of content, and really enjoyed it. I think you've sold it to me and I've gotta start again!
I really enjoy this game but given the current state I would recommend waiting a week or 2 until it's sorted.

In the original version a guide was mandatory. No guide exists yet on top of there being a lot more bugs.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes