Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
i am stuck when the weed event for the 1st time, looking for a drill with a friend in his car, but it just gets stuck all the time ha haha ha ha, wow that is some serious bug or am i doing something wrong?
thanks for your help.

Reactions: Some_Dude?

VicZ

May 21, 2017
So, after downloading the bug fixes that bon gave, i played the game without any bugs (which is pretty good).
I think the quality (both ingame desing and characters) and overall flow of the game got way better. The tips and quest tracker are good and i dont think there is a need for walkthru (at least for now). I think the way the "revamp" is going, is good.

Now the problem i have is... i was expecting at least 50% of the content we had on the old version, but we dont even have the teachers full yet, unless you unlock them after you finish the build, but they aren't supposed to be in the game yet. This worry's me, because we were near the endgame (maybe 3-5 updates to finish the game) and now it feels we are back to 0.1. I really don't like the idea of having months of work, just to be back where we were(I'm saying this being his patreon). Hope he proves me wrong and on Jun 8 he release a much completed version, showing that we wont take long to be back where we stopped.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So .. to sum things up again .. last 2 pages have the hints for this revamp version:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Walkthrough from OP -> Yep pretty useless. If you know the old game somewhat it helps as the city layout changed only in details so school is still in the southwest next to old quarter. The missions although they look similar changed quite drastically tho. It's better to follow the hint button in your smartphone (press w, then top left app ( is a big B ) and then click ?-button in lower left)
there is no new walkthru for this new revamp you dont miss out on anythings its linear no walkthru needed

Reactions: Nightphysics

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I really wish if they were going to revamp the game that they would move away from RPGM and towards Renpy or Unity.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
To quote one of our players:
"the city layout changed only in details so school is still in the southwest next to old quarter. The missions although they look similar changed quite drastically tho "
the city layout changed only in details so school is still in the southwest next to old quarter. The missions although they look similar changed quite drastically tho

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Last edited:

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
Can you guys help me?? I still play the older version of this game and I can't trigger the scene where his dad is screaming and the MC woke up getting confined in the hospital. I've done all the things that are in the walkthrough pdf and I don't know what to do next so plss help me asap.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
how can MC have penetration sex with maria....it said no more content, do i need to click on the pink test icon in the chamber?

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

peperwwwwwww

Oct 2, 2017
In the test content you can find:

Nadine: You can find her in chinatown. All quests near school as always. But after i did the quests Nadine isnt inside her home (but she opened the door for me XD) Bug ?

Pam: Where do you find the weed for Pam ? Bug ?

Mrs Turner : All scenes, no bugs

Mss Lissete: All scenes, no bugs

Chloe: Quests + scenes, no bugs

Mrs Jordan (Otter labs) : All scenes, no bugs

Rachel: All scenes, no bugs

If i miss some content let me know

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
how can MC have penetration sex with maria....it said no more content, do i need to click on the pink test icon in the chamber?
Well ... have a look see: no MAria

Nadine: You can find her in chinatown. All quests near school as always. But after i did the quests Nadine isnt inside her home after quests (but she opened the door for me XD) Bug ?

josue943

Aug 9, 2017

Nadine: You can find her in chinatown. All quests near school as always. But after i did the quests Nadine isnt inside her home after quests (but she opened the door for me XD) Bug ?

what abaut family? can u get more scenes from maria

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes