• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jro805

May 5, 2020
how to unlock morgan daisy nadine and beth quest i cannot visit teir home or chat plss guide me im stuck here
Nadine you find at the strip club at night. i believe beth and Morgan are triggered by other events that i can't remember.

dan9000

May 21, 2017
I think that im stupid but i dont find beth quest anywhere, does the win version is .06 and i have to download the patch? but the patch says only for .06.5 so what im doing wrong? xD
Yep im stupid, for those who cant find beth, if in the school hint it doest say go to music class you need to download the patch 6.5 just search it here

natram

Jul 20, 2019
My game is broken, when I want to do Carol's mission in the library I get that I have to go to nesrot :(

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Anyone know how to turn of the cops - I did Markus' little run-from-the-police mission and they stayed aggressive afterwards. Having to constantly run from them is very annoying

dionlux

Jul 20, 2017
someone knows a page where to find content of this artist xxx
For free

Kokoriana

May 14, 2020
starting again from beginning and finally complete T.T another char story side still in progress

also can im asking gere question where i can find save data usualy in android/data but not here im playing android version

Screenshot_2020-05-28-02-32-40-734_valus.f95zone.jpg
Screenshot_2020-05-28-02-32-56-401_valus.f95zone.jpg

actiontime01

Oct 6, 2017
I finished everything in the update and beth content isnt available for me ... I finished daisy , marckus's family , morgan's family , the 2 threesomes (still missing the one with daisy and beth ofc) and when checked the school profile in my phone it tells me that no more content available , I tried to attend the music class like I saw in a cpl of posts here but it didnt work , I went to the recess and talked with everyone but nothing .... there is an "!" at the girl's bathroom in the recess tho , tho one I cant enter .. anyone can help ?

Acebacho

Nov 21, 2016
I finished everything in the update and beth content isnt available for me ... I finished daisy , marckus's family , morgan's family , the 2 threesomes (still missing the one with daisy and beth ofc) and when checked the school profile in my phone it tells me that no more content available , I tried to attend the music class like I saw in a cpl of posts here but it didnt work , I went to the recess and talked with everyone but nothing .... there is an "!" at the girl's bathroom in the recess tho , tho one I cant enter .. anyone can help ?
I sure you don't have the last version.

Helpme2001

Apr 14, 2019
can u hit me up with a save homie pls?

3.00 star(s) 135 Votes