wrs_supernova

May 22, 2020
Alguém pode me ajuda depois de fazer a missão do Jason de pegar bilhetes do show pra garota da escola as missões da escola some não aparece nada
seja mais específico mano. tá aparecendo o que no book of faces?

(be more specific, bro. what does book of faces show?

wrs_supernova

May 22, 2020
Hi! Two bugs in my game. I started again My New Life Revamp and:
1) Doing anal for the first time with Sandra stuck me in her standing in her room while finished
2) I can choice only handjob and titjob with Nadine even after unlocking other options
number 1 is actually her room image stuck above the game, right?
you can still go around and do stuff, but you can't see what you're doing lmao

with luck when the cheat mod comes you can import your save there, otherwise nothing to do (if the files can't be imported for some reason)

HugWhore

Aug 17, 2018
1) Doing anal for the first time with Sandra stuck me in her standing in her room while finished
2) I can choice only handjob and titjob with Nadine even after unlocking other options

I have the exact same bugs

Ombromanto81

Apr 18, 2019
I also started the game again and I have the same bugs.
and the scene at Lusy's house, time runs out but Lusy doesn't arrive and the scene doesn't continue and you're stuck in the house without being able to do anything

wd402

Nov 19, 2020
hi all,
also have same bug with Sandra,
bug with with Carol, after "you unlock" no icon in book of faces
bug with Brenda, hang on wating call
Had started 0.96 from begin

Nurben

May 30, 2019
hi all,
also have same bug with Sandra,
bug with with Carol, after "you unlock" no icon in book of faces
bug with Brenda, hang on wating call
Had started 0.96 from begin
I have the same bugs and cant do anything because of not having carol

K1ng1000

Aug 14, 2023
seja mais específico mano. tá aparecendo o que no book of faces?

(be more specific, bro. what does book of faces show?
Não aparece nada some as missões da escola depois que eu faço a missão de pegar bilhetes do show pra garota da escola da mão do jason

trey31

Jul 23, 2023
I have a problem with carol we save her mom losing her career I picked pay the photographer instead other thing. i got the photos went back to her house to go inside nothing couldn’t go in I was like screw it I went to sleep then go back to her place it start over again I’m like wtf did it again I dont know if this a bug or not

wrs_supernova

May 22, 2020
I also started the game again and I have the same bugs.
and the scene at Lusy's house, time runs out but Lusy doesn't arrive and the scene doesn't continue and you're stuck in the house without being able to do anything
When time runs out enter the kitchen.
After the interaction enter the bedroom

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes