jason122222

Apr 23, 2017
hi i have come across another bug with ms taylor, she ask me to get the items from amaria market and pharmacy. but when i get that items, it seems i couldnt give it to her, n she keep asking to get the items from market n pharmacy

Nurzhan93

May 12, 2020
Подскажите, как вернуть ожерелье Тине. Где его найти. И как начать квест Кармен.

Last edited:

MrDCAM

Jun 12, 2017
For bugs I'm not familiar with, please send saves and I can check: INFO

School doesnt start midday bro

Seems you miss the intro, where dad carries you to school for the first time. I assume this because another member had this issue. You need to start over unfortunately.

Refer to my post here to fix
here is the save file for the jason problem

its the save file22 i add to send it like this

masterfede

Feb 13, 2018
Hi! Two bugs in my game. I started again My New Life Revamp and:
1) Doing anal for the first time with Sandra stuck me in her standing in her room while finished
2) I can choice only handjob and titjob with Nadine even after unlocking other options

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
This safe is clean, it does not work. It's gray in my game. There are not enough other files from the safe folder
What you have to do (if you didn't) is play a little in the new version and save using the slot of my save (number 22). Then close the game, open and load the save. It hould work just fin.e

Manitugodou

Aug 19, 2022
Mc goes invisible after the Tyna car race, is there any way to fix this? i've tried going to book of faces multiple times but it doesn't fix it

AlphaMan2

Jan 8, 2018
after palying and going throu some quests
now the police catch me whenever they see me or when i go to New Neighberhood North and its game over
why is it like this and if there is a fix for it

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Just started this game, ver 9.6. How do I get the W menu with fast travel, and time manipulation, etc? Thanks

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes