Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
If I missed anyone's quotes, I'm swamp with notifications and inbox messages. So I may have missed some. I hope I sort out everyone :) .

Also for those who pm/dm for game-play problems, especially where time was the only the problem. I AM NOT A WALKTHROUGH. This is a game, so play and figure it out. Example: Someone message me asking about "MC cant go to sleep, they not seeing the icon to sleep"; when in the game, it was morning 8AM.....really homie :rolleyes::rolleyes:. Others calling me rude, when I told then no offense but don't waste my time. You literally wasting my time when asking for things like gameplay.

Symphony of the Night hey, do you know if there is a working save, at the start of 0.96
Check soyjari post here: LINK
Give thanks to him for providing it (y)

Symphony of the Night can you please help after the Chinese mafia mission go to school quest is not appearing......

Is it cus of rachel anal is not available in interactive sex??? am not getting rachel and carol recess sex scene as well
Save fixed
Go to the principal office, then to roof, then to principal office

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
For fuck sake, so many delays and the game is still buggy as fuck. Carmen's quest is completely fucked. For some reason it changes to spanish and I can't do the interview. How the fuck does this guy still have 900 supporters when he can't even release a single update without major bugs?

yuzizim

Aug 14, 2022
help me, quest of breda: The help is visit her house in afternoon. But i cannot contact with her house. pls help

Didis

Jul 27, 2019
v0.96
- Fixes
- Lucy's dates
- Full quest Carmen
- Interactive sex Carmen
- Full quest Jason
- Interactive sex Jason's mom
- Interactive sex Jason
- Interactive sex Amaria
- Minigame Recces school
- 2 special interactive threesomes
-------------------------------------
and still Jason's events are not avaible,
after he's invinting you in you just walk into empty house.
no where to found him or his mom.

Dwarten45

Mar 4, 2024
Is the jason quest bugged? I get to the house and he ask if im gay and ask that but it immediately just turns into Jason's mom quest. There's no iron to help out jason at all?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
After reading through SoTN's discord I just found out that carmen's quest is not bugged but the interview is just where her content ends LMAO. So many fucking delays and the update is super small. I hate that I have so many hours invested in this game.

JJKK@456

Sep 1, 2023
Stuck after first race in the house,the bookoffaces its not available cant leave the house and no interactions with anything/anyone.

masterfede

Feb 13, 2018
If I missed anyone's quotes, I'm swamp with notifications and inbox messages. So I may have missed some. I hope I sort out everyone :) .

Also for those who pm/dm for game-play problems, especially where time was the only the problem. I AM NOT A WALKTHROUGH. This is a game, so play and figure it out. Example: Someone message me asking about "MC cant go to sleep, they not seeing the icon to sleep"; when in the game, it was morning 8AM.....really homie :rolleyes::rolleyes:. Others calling me rude, when I told then no offense but don't waste my time. You literally wasting my time when asking for things like gameplay.

Check soyjari post here: LINK
Give thanks to him for providing it (y)

Save fixed
Go to the principal office, then to roof, then to principal office
Hi! Me and others dudes in the comments have the same problem with Nadine sex. Even when others option are unlocked, we can only select handjob and titjob. Can you help us, please?

Jack25101993

Aug 9, 2020
Is the jason quest bugged? I get to the house and he ask if im gay and ask that but it immediately just turns into Jason's mom quest. There's no iron to help out jason at all?
Same with me he isn't in his house ,he is invisible and after the race when I get the car the MC is invisible and I can't interact with something, no Bugfix help no teleportation nothing . Did anyone have a good save after the race ?

Reactions: FubukiShadow

LadySlayer69

Feb 13, 2023
stuck at school mission get tickets for brandy ,i got to the exchange and got robbed for 300bucks it says and i quote "she should help jason" and now i can't to anything else the book of faces keps saying to to school missionsso what did i do wrong was someone i should have talked to before meting jason to get the tickets or someone after he runs after the thief

larsvash

Nov 13, 2016
Finally got around to playing new update and fuck its terrible, the threesomes where cool but does just suddenly everyone accept the MC is fucking everyone in his family lol.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes