- Full quest Jason
- Interactive sex Jason's mom
- Interactive sex Jason
- Interactive sex Amaria
- Minigame Recces school
- 2 special interactive threesomes
-------------------------------------
and still Jason's events are not avaible,
after he's invinting you in you just walk into empty house.
no where to found him or his mom.

Dwarten45

Mar 4, 2024
Is the jason quest bugged? I get to the house and he ask if im gay and ask that but it immediately just turns into Jason's mom quest. There's no iron to help out jason at all?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
After reading through SoTN's discord I just found out that carmen's quest is not bugged but the interview is just where her content ends LMAO. So many fucking delays and the update is super small. I hate that I have so many hours invested in this game.

Reactions: Mesmo19

JJKK@456

Sep 1, 2023
Stuck after first race in the house,the bookoffaces its not available cant leave the house and no interactions with anything/anyone.

masterfede

Feb 13, 2018
If I missed anyone's quotes, I'm swamp with notifications and inbox messages. So I may have missed some. I hope I sort out everyone :) .

Also for those who pm/dm for game-play problems, especially where time was the only the problem. I AM NOT A WALKTHROUGH. This is a game, so play and figure it out. Example: Someone message me asking about "MC cant go to sleep, they not seeing the icon to sleep"; when in the game, it was morning 8AM.....really homie :rolleyes::rolleyes:. Others calling me rude, when I told then no offense but don't waste my time. You literally wasting my time when asking for things like gameplay.

Check soyjari post here: LINK
Give thanks to him for providing it (y)

Save fixed
Go to the principal office, then to roof, then to principal office
Hi! Me and others dudes in the comments have the same problem with Nadine sex. Even when others option are unlocked, we can only select handjob and titjob. Can you help us, please?

Jack25101993

Aug 9, 2020
Is the jason quest bugged? I get to the house and he ask if im gay and ask that but it immediately just turns into Jason's mom quest. There's no iron to help out jason at all?
Same with me he isn't in his house ,he is invisible and after the race when I get the car the MC is invisible and I can't interact with something, no Bugfix help no teleportation nothing . Did anyone have a good save after the race ?

Reactions: FubukiShadow

LadySlayer69

Feb 13, 2023
stuck at school mission get tickets for brandy ,i got to the exchange and got robbed for 300bucks it says and i quote "she should help jason" and now i can't to anything else the book of faces keps saying to to school missionsso what did i do wrong was someone i should have talked to before meting jason to get the tickets or someone after he runs after the thief

larsvash

Nov 13, 2016
Finally got around to playing new update and fuck its terrible, the threesomes where cool but does just suddenly everyone accept the MC is fucking everyone in his family lol.

LadySlayer69

Feb 13, 2023
v0.96
- Fixes
- Lucy's dates
- Full quest Carmen
- Interactive sex Carmen
- Full quest Jason
- Interactive sex Jason's mom
- Interactive sex Jason
- Interactive sex Amaria
- Minigame Recces school
- 2 special interactive threesomes
-------------------------------------
and still Jason's events are not avaible,
after he's invinting you in you just walk into empty house.
no where to found him or his mom.
i didn't get past brenda ,after i talk to Jason about the tickets she asks for ,he invites to is house at night we go to get the tickets and the seller run away with 300 dollars ,Jason chases him and then i just stand there saying "she should help jason" wich i don't know who the she the line refers to is. I did the miss taylor mission util i got the anal scene , i did sarahs mission up util the box in goldentown then i whet to get the card and caught Amys boyfriend ,talked to amy by the pool and then no more boxes apeared. Lauren is also stuck and so is maria because after Jason glitch no more clues apear on the mc's profilepage in the book of faces it just keeps saying:
-to not forget to go to the institute
-Complete missions of the institute
-Check the profile of Martinia National Institute
even after ivisit the insitute book of faces page where when i try to get clues it doesn't even work at all. Aso stuck with Mrs. Turner because her clue just says to complete school missions

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hi! Me and others dudes in the comments have the same problem with Nadine sex. Even when others option are unlocked, we can only select handjob and titjob. Can you help us, please?
Needs a bugfix, but try this dirty fix. Unlock your character using the bugfixer. Then you should in theory be able to select the buttons. Then after the scene, use the bugfixer to lock back character

Muleke69

Jul 29, 2022
I'm stuck on the part where Sarah and Ivy come home at night, I went to the attic but nobody is there when I spy Sarah room

FruitC

Aug 15, 2017
For those who have INVISIBLE bug after the race and book of faces doesn't help - maybe you using cheat version.
So you need to download game without cheat and copy and load save before the race. Complete it, save again and copy that save file to you lovely cheat version.
I think it can be useful for many other bugs. Just save ur game in different slots more often.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes