• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

keyzu

May 31, 2018
Judging by everything i've seen on Discord all this time, it will be a very big update.

Beggar said he will release the full game and also in the "Update only" version.

In the name of the hentai god, will it update automatically? I think it would be an incendent if that makes it so, right? or explain to me how it would be please

Jan 2, 2019
Judging by everything i've seen on Discord all this time, it will be a very big update.

Beggar said he will release the full game and also in the "Update only" version.
so it would be like the 0.66 version only we dont need to add anything because beggar will do it himself?

Lord-Maximus

Jan 1, 2019
Oooooh I'm so hyped for this update! I hope it will be great ;)

so it would be like the 0.66 version only we dont need to add anything because beggar will do it himself?
I'm guessing that there will be like two options, full game so you don't need the prior updates and plays directly, and the new stuff only to apply on the 0.066 game we already have, hope it was clear enough (and i got it right) :p

Reactions: SaintLaurent233

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Mod scenes for v0.06.6
(I will be updating as the game is updated )
Spoiler
Mega
Mod
Mega

Completed: Maria,Sara,Talisa,Bonnie.

How to enter the gallery?
-Click on the icon that points
-Have fun :)
View attachment 688895

*The scenes are always active in the gallery, does not affect the search of any girl
*This mod adds in 1-time-events that cannot be viewed in conventional gallery system by BoN
Hey man, do you think that you will be able to add the hospital scenes on future updates?

Reactions: IGlos

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Beggar's Discord mod told us a phrase that, according to him, has to do with the whole history of the next update. He posted this on the main channel so that other users could speculate what it would be.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: jhose15xs

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Beggar's Discord mod told us a phrase that, according to him, has to do with the whole history of the next update. He posted this on the main channel so that other users could speculate what it would be.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lucy maybe

tushar4862

Jan 20, 2019
Hey I play my new life revamp first time today in my android but i did not find save files in my phone please someone help me

tushar4862

Jan 20, 2019
hey i play my new life revamp first time in my phone but i did not find save files in my phone please someone help me.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
I hope to be the beginning of the end, I mean in the sense of the revamp of the old girls (Because we still need to finish with Amy, Sara, Maria and Laura) So that the new victims of the MC's cock can come.

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
I have a two-part question
1 leaves tomorrow tomorrow at the end?
2 the mafia you choose will have an impact on the main story?

3.00 star(s) 135 Votes